Occasional Contributor

Agree totally. On day 9 of in process. Hire more people, bring employees back in. A dissatisfied customer is the worst you can do. Or after five days of in process, let the customer cancel the darn order. So very disappointed with the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Carney that's the truth! they weren't great before the pandemic affected their shipping. Now it is just silly. I haven't ordered much lately.

Respected Contributor

I took a chance on the Q. (Jockey bras. Good price for set of 2) I haven't purchased anything from them since last year.  Silly me.  I'm on day 10 of processing.  Usually don't mind waiting as long as I receive information as to where the item is. Amazon is still for the most part fast shipping and informative before hand if an item will be delivered weeks, a month away.  Not so with QVC. No info on dates at all. I know the Q was bad before the pandemic, now it is just ridiculous. Should have followed my gut and not ordered.

Respected Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

I took a chance on the Q. (Jockey bras. Good price for set of 2) I haven't purchased anything from them since last year.  Silly me.  I'm on day 10 of processing.  Usually don't mind waiting as long as I receive information as to where the item is. Amazon is still for the most part fast shipping and informative before hand if an item will be delivered weeks, a month away.  Not so with QVC. No info on dates at all. I know the Q was bad before the pandemic, now it is just ridiculous. Should have followed my gut and not ordered.

I buy lots of things on amazon but clothing not so much. I find it difficult to sort through nice things versus junk. Shoes are easier. I've bought band tshirts and things like that because I was looking for a certain specific thing.Just looking up women's shorts or dresses is such a chore to sort through. Same reason I don't much like go to brick and mortar stores for clothing.I get ovewhelmed with all the choices. And it's hard to buy without seeing things on a body. Why I like qvc but this shipping issue is ridiculous. It should not take a solid month or more to ship an item. 

Respected Contributor

Re: In process..forever?

[ Edited ]

@Lali1   We purchase quite a bit from Amazon also.-Prime member for many, many years.  Sneakers and t-shirts are what I purchase clothes wise from Amazon.  Things that I don't care really about the quality because I only use them when gardening. Don't care how scuffed up or cheapy they are. They are going to get dirty and stained so don't want good quality, more costly clothes.  Gardening is a contact sport  for me. hahaha!  You are right. It is hard to sort through all the different clothes on Amazon. They offer so much. Some good, some not. I usually do it after dinner for just an hour and no longer.  But until stores open up and I feel comfortable going into them, online is the ticket.  I just won't be using QVC as my source. Shipping in abysmal.

@Lali1 wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

I buy lots of things on amazon but clothing not so much. I find it difficult to sort through nice things versus junk. Shoes are easier. I've bought band tshirts and things like that because I was looking for a certain specific thing.Just looking up women's shorts or dresses is such a chore to sort through. Same reason I don't much like go to brick and mortar stores for clothing.I get ovewhelmed with all the choices. And it's hard to buy without seeing things on a body. Why I like qvc but this shipping issue is ridiculous. It should not take a solid month or more to ship an item. 

Occasional Contributor

I am in agreement that QVC is going down a proverbial drain.  In the past month I have had two orders that are immediately comfirmed, then there is a proposed ship date provided.  Then is sits and spins "in process" for weeks.  They WILL NOT ALLOW CANCELLATIONS during this time.

First example, shoes ordered on 5/16.  Proposed delivery date of 5/26.  Called customer service on 6/1 regarding status.  I was told they did not have the product available and it was delayed, and a $10 credit would be provided for the lag.  I asked them to cancel and was told they couldn't.  Today, 6/4, it is not showing as processing with a delivery date of 6/11.  I don't want them and I shouldn't have to pay return shipping at this point.

Example #2.  Ordered a top on 5/24 that had a proposed delivery date of 5/29.  It is still "in process".  It wiwll not allow me to cancel it and I'm in the same loop.  Meanwhile, I can successfully order a top from Penneys or Macys, have zero shipping charges and receive ahead of schedule.  So why continue with QVC, the shipping rates, and the elongated process?  I've been a customer for over 20 years and am disappointed by their methods, lack of honesty, and inability to support the consumer appropriately.  

Respected Contributor

@KateLynninAZ wrote:

I am in agreement that QVC is going down a proverbial drain.  In the past month I have had two orders that are immediately comfirmed, then there is a proposed ship date provided.  Then is sits and spins "in process" for weeks.  They WILL NOT ALLOW CANCELLATIONS during this time.

First example, shoes ordered on 5/16.  Proposed delivery date of 5/26.  Called customer service on 6/1 regarding status.  I was told they did not have the product available and it was delayed, and a $10 credit would be provided for the lag.  I asked them to cancel and was told they couldn't.  Today, 6/4, it is not showing as processing with a delivery date of 6/11.  I don't want them and I shouldn't have to pay return shipping at this point.

Example #2.  Ordered a top on 5/24 that had a proposed delivery date of 5/29.  It is still "in process".  It wiwll not allow me to cancel it and I'm in the same loop.  Meanwhile, I can successfully order a top from Penneys or Macys, have zero shipping charges and receive ahead of schedule.  So why continue with QVC, the shipping rates, and the elongated process?  I've been a customer for over 20 years and am disappointed by their methods, lack of honesty, and inability to support the consumer appropriately.  

I completely understand your frustration. I'm still waiting on my order placed May 1. Last weekend after I emailed to ask to cancel they sent me a ship notice that still says preparing to ship. So frustrated. 

Contributor
I have been told that my item ordered mid may has been selected for shipping so I could not cancel but would get by today- not original date of 6/1. Then it went to backorder, then in process-it still is in process. So can not cancel.
I researched if Pennsylvania is open for business yet and also if QVC has a covid 19 breakout at their warehouse?
A news article returned from April 30 regarding the closing of the Lancaster Pa warehouse along with one in TN and one in VA. Laying off 1100+ employees. They are merging everything into one warehouse in Bethlehem PA. So it may be a logistical error at this point and not Covid-19 related but more of an excuse.
They should be hiring more employees to fulfill their orders vs laying off if they are having delays in processing because of Covid-19.
I am thinking very seriously about every single purchase.
I have not had a delay on vender direct shipped items like Linea jewelry.
Also, it seems like they are overselling items again.
Beware that you should not count on delivery by the listed date. There used to be a rule that items had to be delivered to QVC warehouse from the vender prior to QVC selling it and confirming a delivery date to us. I think it’s not the venders but QVC not getting item out of the warehouses.
Contributor
Spoiler
Yes, after 10 days of NO PROGRESS in my order, I called to "cancel". The CSR said to expect a refund in "a couple of days." Ok...now, 2 days later, I wait for live chat (online) for 35 minutes and finally get an honest answer of "to be honest, we can't really do that at this time, but you can return your order for a full refund."

After 24 hours (of cancel request) I ordered similar items from my fav "big box store" and shipment will arrive within 4 days of that order!

QVC, if it weren't for the stimulus check and quarantine, I would not have placed this (big) order. You just keep dropping the ball!
Spoiler

Occasional Contributor

I have an item which was ordered May 23rd and has not shipped yet.  Each time I call I keep getting told it will ship and is delayed.  Seriously I am very disappointed in the q, and it took me three days to reach customer service only to learn that it has not shipped.