Respected Contributor

DARKEN The "Community Menu" Please!!!

The gray/black color's look to me, alike. When I read a post I cannot tell which forum I am in. For my eyes anyway. There is very little difference. 

Example:: VERY DARK GRAY here then BLACK here and I cannot tell the difference. (even bolder they look similar)

Thank you.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DARKEN The "Community Menu" Please!!!

@cbrite - I dislike the new fonts, too, but I think the menu along the left side that tells which forum you are in is pretty clearly marked in a much heavier, bolder font. The actual colors of the fonts there are the same, so just watch for the thicker lettering.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@cbrite - I dislike the new fonts, too, but I think the menu along the left side that tells which forum you are in is pretty clearly marked in a much heavier, bolder font. The actual colors of the fonts there are the same, so just watch for the thicker lettering.

@loriqvc 

ITA......... I think it's my eyes.....or I need to adjust the brightness on my screen... for more distinction. Fonts are a bit hard. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I made it BRIGHTER and INCREASE CONTRAST........ nope. My screen hurts my eyes now, lol. I think it's my eyes.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I see this.

I SEE THIS .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

The font is extremely difficult to read.

Please change back to the way it was.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you @cbrite .  I have an extremely difficult time being able to tell what forum I'm in.  Then when I get in the forum it's hard to tell which threads I have read.  I end up having to look to see if there are any new posts.  In the past I could just tell that if a thread was Bold I hadn't read it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I agree...... btw, I keep that photo of sweet Frankie....and think of you and her.....warms my heart with a bit of sadness tho....I must stop by to read/see your Ava tho!!!Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

@NickNack  I agree...... btw, I keep that photo of sweet Frankie....and think of you and her.....warms my heart with a bit of sadness tho....I must stop by to read/see your Ava tho!!!Heart

@cbrite   I'm glad you enjoy the photo of Frankie.  I miss her very much.  Ava is very sweet, too.  I'm very glad I have her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

I'm glad you have her too!!!! You are the sweetest and best mom in the world.......such a lovely heart in you. Wish you were my neighbor. Stay well Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-