Occasional Contributor

Back in May I first wrote about how I know longer like the new format.  Well I decided to keep watching and hope I would grow to like it.  Well, not happening.  The set still seems

so cluttered, items not displayed well  (in drawers?), and this looking in the refrigerator and oven is just plain silly. Sorry David, but I will not be watching on Wednesday, just

don't mess with Sunday's show.  

Honored Contributor

@rizziroo Alrighty then!

Honored Contributor

QVC might be trying to make it look more "homey" similar to sitting in the kitchen watching mom opening the oven and refrigerator when she's making dinner, only in this case it's David. Lol.

The new set is somewhat questionable to me, but when it was designed no one asked for my input.   

Esteemed Contributor

Why do you all keep doing this to me? Mention something and I´m so nosy I have to see what it´s about. Hope I remember tomorrow. Haven´t watched QVC for years but buy a lot. After reading about some of the Hosts, I don´t need to watch.  I don´t like cluttered kitchens though.

Esteemed Contributor

@rizziroo  I'm not crazy about the format at all, but we like to watch ITKWD on Wednesdays. It is relaxing, and sometimes there is a new gadget to review. Given what's on network TV and the news channels, David is a pleasant alternative.

Valued Contributor

I NEVER WATCH DAVID  HE SHOULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT FILLS MY TV SCREEN LOL

Trusted Contributor

@elizabeth123....that was too funny!  Got my laugh for the day.

Super Contributor

Agreed - I really enjoy watching David but my only complaint is everything can't be "special" as David refers to things - perhaps a special thesarus would be useful.