Occasional Contributor

1. Could you please offer picks, candle rings, centerpieces that aren't full of glitter!

2. Could you bring in fairy lights in both string variety and on christmas trees that are a true random twinkle. This flashing on/off, firefly, and glistening are not the same as a true random twinkle. I believe it was Silvestri that made these over 40 years ago in both white and color.

3. I love turning everything (indoors) on using a remote vs a timer! Having both options available on an item is wonderful. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I still have Silvestri twinkle lights, white and multi-color.  No longer make them. 

GE used to, but no one makes lights that twinkle randomly, individually, anymore.  

I doubt QVC will see your request here and I really don't know who would be best to contact other than manufacturers that make Christmas lights.  

You could try Bethlehem Lights.  They sell lights and trees on QVC.  They have a "product idea" link on their website where you can suggest random lights.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Red Pepper wrote:

1. Could you please offer picks, candle rings, centerpieces that aren't full of glitter!

2. Could you bring in fairy lights in both string variety and on christmas trees that are a true random twinkle. This flashing on/off, firefly, and glistening are not the same as a true random twinkle. I believe it was Silvestri that made these over 40 years ago in both white and color.

3. I love turning everything (indoors) on using a remote vs a timer! Having both options available on an item is wonderful. Thank you!

Yes! All great suggestions! I hate glitter on everything. We end up vacuuming it up until March! It makes a huge mess. And timers are great on candles, lights, etc,