Trusted Contributor

Re: I hate when QVC teases!!

I just got a Bareminerals reminder with a Deluxe Bisque link that went to 'product not found'! Ha! Looks like Qvc's right hand doesn't know what the left is doing? Or data entry is behind.

QVC Customer Care

@A1brat 

Good Morning,

I am sorry we did not respond sooner, we were looking into and contacting the necessary teams to get the item number for you. The item number is A297102 for the  Skechers On-the-GO Lace-up Suede Boots - City 2 - Chilled.  We were informed that they would not be available to purchase until today.

I hope you have a great day!

Susan Q-Social

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Susan. I live in California, I found last night around 9pm. However, they were not on easy-pay, but they were the boots shown on the easy promo for boots. Can I get them on easy pay? I was interested in 2 of the colors.

QVC Customer Care

@A1brat,  Hi    I am sending you an email.  

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC I know you don't have anything to do with when pictures are posted Woman Happy, but you might pass on to the higher-ups that their customers get extremely frustrated about wasting time searching for something that isn't even avalable yet.

Pictures should NOT be posted until the item is available for order!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Had this happen with Earth boots and now new A301874 Barefoot Dreams cardigan is posted with all colors and sizes listed but can't order it.  When I click on color choices and size, says it is in stock.  However  when I click on "add to cart" and it takes me to next screen and it says "sorry, sold out."  Seems there is only one color available (black) but other 4 colors do not say sold out until I try to order.  Called QVC and was told maybe it was posted but warehouse hadn't released it yet.  Been a week and still not working.  QVC needs to fix the problem as the item is posted but can't be ordered.