Valued Contributor

How about a Decor only channel?

There is a Beauty link and a link that seems to be clothing mostly. And even though I cannot get those 2 on my TV, I would like to see one dedicated to decor, gardening and crafts. I just purchased a VPH wreath on this free shipping day and saw so many wreaths of various vendors that are never on for viewing. Seems with all that is offered in kitchen items, holiday, garden decor and home decor items more time could be dedicated to them on one designated channel. Of course I would hope my carrier would carry that channel. Guess it is a good thing you don't have that yet....I am saving money.

Honored Contributor

Re: How about a Decor only channel?

@nomarI'm sure the specialty channels work well for some just as that long list alongside the postings works for some.  So -  the question really is what percentage of their business is already decor and can they expect it to grow enough to cover the cost of a new channel.

Me?  I don't use any shopping channel expect the main QVC.  I am about to venture into the world of renovation, but excepting ideas for color choices, I won't be paying much attention to decor.  I have a lifetime accummulation of wall art and objects and way more decorative objects than I have any idea of how to use them all at the same time!  Nothing's worth big money, but there's plenty of sentimental value.

Honored Contributor

It has been brought up on the boards many times that there be a separate Christmas channel.  Perhaps a decor and Christmas channel would work?

Honored Contributor

I'd like a decor channel.  One of my favorite shows on QVC.