Occasional Contributor

I TOTALLY agree with you - mainly about ShawnK; OMGoodness!!!!I find myself yelling at my TV to her - "SHUT UP!!" "Let the designer, vendor, etc. talk." THEY are the one who KNOWS about the product, let them finish their statement(s)!  Sometimes, it racks my nerves because I really want to find out about a product but can't because of her rudeness, etc. (I just HAD TO get that out) 

Valued Contributor

Did QVC used to be strict on what hosts are allowed to say? I have a friend who still believes this is how they are now. I see them over sharing personal photos, instead of the product, interrupting during the color choices, and some times saying stupid thoughts, too. I wasn't sure how long ago they used to be strict on what they were allowed to say.

QVC Customer Care
Valued Contributor

What would y'all say if whenever Renee is presenting and the booty shaking starts the sales start skyrocketing?   That must be what's happening.   As many of us who are turned off by the booty shaking of middle aged women, there might actually be more who like it and are motivated to buy.  A scary but possible scenario.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it has been bumped up from last year

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of bumping up old thread

I agree with everything you said, especially SG.  I noticed quite a few years ago, when SG started talking,  ALOT.  Sometimes when she would descibe a piece of clothing, she would say the embellishments were suttle, not kooky or quirkey, which I always thought was a dig directed toward Quacker Factory clothing.  Now she talks so much, she should present her pieces by herself!  She constantly talks over the host.  I mute her also, and if there's something I like, I'll just go online and review the items.