Contributor

Hosts Please Let Vendors Talk

QVC please tell your hosts to quit talking over the vendors. Particulary I was just watching Chad from Bethlehem LIghts try to describe their TSV and the host kept interrupting him.  As a viewer who had purchased the wreaths, I would have liked him to have been able to finish his thought and give more details.  I won't call this host out, as there are many of them that continually interrupt the guests to talk over them.  What is the point of having the vendors be there if they are constantly interrupted during the discussion of their products?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts Please Let Vendors Talk

And not only not letting the Vendors talk....  

I saw Kristen and Alberti vie for attention as each one talked and the other tried to one-up the other.  Alberti was in the middle of describing and Kristen kept saying loudly, "tell them there are two, tell them there are two, tell them there are two...." which Alberti did not!

I'm sorry, this loud, obnoxious behavior makes me turn to any other channel.  So much for Sat. Morning at the Q.... at least for me.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

See my post on Q Talk...................Forget it, they took it down already. 

Valued Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Saw your  post title only,as it was removed  so fast   but will just say agree with you let the vendors speak,there are some hosts that take over the WHOLE presentation, so inconsiderate.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Saw your  post title only,as it was removed  so fast   but will just say agree with you let the vendors speak,there are some hosts that take over the WHOLE presentation, so inconsiderate.

@Mimi NY  Thank you Smiley Happy  I was so darn disgusted when I wrote that......... I named names.  I actually was only watching during commercials on another channel and it was enough for me!

Honored Contributor

Solution--get rid of all the hosts and let the vendors present their products.

Honored Contributor

This is a complaint which has appeared on these forums many times.  Quite a few hosts are rude, talk over the vendors and interrupt to talk about the same old tiresome selling points.  If you have a vendor who is supposed to be the product expert, why not let that person describe the items, makes sense.  I know the producer pushes the hosts to be repetitive but it is a turn off and has made me watch less and less of the Q.

Honored Contributor

Chad has been talking all day so I think maybe he welcomes a host that can do most of the talking.  There were so many presentations today and some hosts are well-versed on the items and some just like to be the center of attention.  I think there were enough presentations where Chad did most of the talking so there was plenty of opportunity to catch at least one or two shows that pleased you.

Trusted Contributor

@bbrocket  That show was particularly irritating.  

Contributor

I was totally disgusted tonight during Fashion Nights In. Amy keep interrupting Isaac as he was trying to present a blouse. The vendor from Franco Sarto shoes could not get a word in with Amy. Courtney tried to be respectful to the vendor.

i turned off the show. Amy is becoming my least favorite host.. no one can describe a product. She keeps interrupting with how many are left. I really don't care about that.

maybe Amy needs to leave fashion and work in accounting with numbers.

I think this is the most common complaint the viewers have. We want to hear about the products from the vendors.

Good Night