Occasional Contributor

Could the hosts PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Go through colors before introducing the designer, especially for Susan, Renee and Lori! They somehow feel they have to comment on each color in detail. It's very irritating and unecessarily drawn out. Just go through the colors then come back for details. 

Honored Contributor

They should bring in David to do the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

It is rather annoying that the designers have to comment on every color.  Of course they like them all, they picked them.  They should just go through the colors to start with, without interruptions.  Then go back through them later so the designers can make all their comments.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

Yes, I agree.  So much "life style" chatter about each color is really unnecessary.  I too find it pointless to listen to the jabber when all I want to know is about THE PRODUCT.  More items could be shown if we didn't have to hear about how, when and where we can wear the items.  

Honored Contributor

It is annoying, so I look online first for color and sizing.  I came to the conclusion long ago that that they don't focus on the important details.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Karen57 wrote:

Could the hosts PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Go through colors before introducing the designer, especially for Susan, Renee and Lori! They somehow feel they have to comment on each color in detail. It's very irritating and unecessarily drawn out. Just go through the colors then come back for details. 

@Karen57 bothers me too. I want to hear the color names first and then want the vendor to comment on items including colors. Otherwise, I just sit there waiting and waiting and ignoring everything any vendor says until I hear my choice of colors. 

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Yes, and this has been a complaint of mine for years.  Colors and details first, then continue with the chit-chat.