Frequent Contributor
My Order #8888888888 which was ordered on 6/1. Has shown several different status posts.
First the ED was 6/16. Then it said back ordered. Next 6/22 ED. Now back to 6/16.
So what is it?  And don't give me the blah blah blah about safety. I get that, but that is
no excuse for your lack of communication.
Last night you were still offering the same item, the size and color I ordered and no mention of any 
problem.  
This same thing happened to me with an order from Attitudes by Rene Greenstein. I finally cancelled the order,
waited a day, ordered it again and golly gee it was shipped in a timely manner.
I don't know what you all are doing but it is not working for me.  I am ready to hang it up with QVC.
FRUSTRATED

I am sure this will be inappripriate too
QVC Customer Care

@MAIZEY wrote:
My Order #8888888888 which was ordered on 6/1. Has shown several different status posts.
First the ED was 6/16. Then it said back ordered. Next 6/22 ED. Now back to 6/16.
So what is it?  And don't give me the blah blah blah about safety. I get that, but that is
no excuse for your lack of communication.
Last night you were still offering the same item, the size and color I ordered and no mention of any 
problem.  
This same thing happened to me with an order from Attitudes by Rene Greenstein. I finally cancelled the order,
waited a day, ordered it again and golly gee it was shipped in a timely manner.
I don't know what you all are doing but it is not working for me.  I am ready to hang it up with QVC.
FRUSTRATED

I am sure this will be inappripriate too

@MAIZEY   We will take a look at the order and email what we find. 

Susan