Frequent Contributor

Hate the New QVC Website design

HATE IT!  Not everyone sits on their cell phone all day!  Yes, I am one of those people who owns a laptop.  I can't find certain categories, can't find the program schedule, and can't stand scrolling through pictures instead of having easy drop down boxes.  This stinks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hate the New QVC Website design

Its all a matter of adjusting and becoming accustomed to the new format.   Once you've used it awhile you'll forget the old one.   What does a cell phone have to do with it?   I don't use one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, I have a laptop (which I use with you guys) and two Apple IPADs and bla bla all Apple.

But I do know what you are talking about.  My gripe is the way everything is all about emails and faxing and stuff.  All of my Drs want to put my business on the stupid computer and have me go there to see it.

I'm almost 70 years old and maybe I'm old school, but not everyone has all of this stuff.  I just think it's inconsiderate to think that everyone has all of these things.

I have them and they get on my nerves.  I use them and they are useful.  However, I understand what the OP is saying.

All of these places should take everyone into consideration.  Just saying!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

there is a drop down menu, upper right hand corner, it says shop QVC, it has program guide, etc. Not sure what cell phones have to do with it.

Frequent Contributor

I mentioned cell phones because that is why all of these websites are switching over to the scrolling and large photos.  So that people who are on cell phones and tablets (mainly Apples) can use websites easier.  This is as bad as the introduction of Windows 8.  I hate it.  And no, I will not forget about how easy the old site was.  This is a pain in the butt to scroll through the site.  Oh, and I am a younger person.  I am not even middle aged and can't stand this change.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you find the drop down menu with the program guide? I have a laptop  and a desktop.

Honored Contributor

Place your cursor on any of the links at the top -- all these terms listed here will be lined up horizontally:

Under "Shop QVC TV" is a drop-down menu with "Items Recently On Air,"  "Item On Air," "Watch QVC TV,:" and "Program Guide." 

I am looking at all of it on my regular computer screen, not a cell phone, @Northerngal

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

You are referring to the apps, right?  I just go to the regular website, don't go to the app.  I agree, the app is difficult, not helpful at all.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I also don't like the new website (not the app).  My ipad has issues with it and I have to delete the cache to use it each time.  When it does "work", often various text overlaps; it's not user friendly.  Oh well, other websites are easier to use, so I shop there.

Frequent Contributor

Agree!  Because of the poorly-designed "Drop Down" menue -which  is 1.  slow to drop down and then 2. Will not stay long enough for User to tap "Log Out."  Have  tried OVER &OVER!  Still will not work  OR. . Site instead  goes to "User Page"  Which SHOULD HAVE A SPECIFIC COMMAND for LOG OUT. Waste of time and energy.