Contributor

Please bring some Genuine Designers, that have gone to Design school for clothing, shoes, etc.

I'm so tired of the so-called designers, such as Susan Graver.  Really?  I have never seen a sketch of any kind.  You can find the same kind of clothing at Target or a cheaper store.  

I wish Bob McKie and others would return.  I love Isaac Mizrahi and Dennis Basso.

Most people don't wear pajamas or similar clothing to work or during the day, unless you stay home.

Frequent Contributor

I agree completely! I miss Bob Mackie and real designers! I watch a few shows -but not many anymore. Nothing seems to appeal to me anymore.------

Baggy pants, silly Tee shirts, pajamas, pajamas and more pajamas. I don't need QVC to buy these things. Sometimes the host will be wearing something I find attractive and when I call cus svc--they say it's her own outfit-nothing QVC is selling. 

I don't know who QVC is trying to appeal to.-- Not young or working people---so who?

Esteemed Contributor
Agree. I solely miss Louis Dell'Olio, such a loss.
Honored Contributor

I like how QVC is evolving in terms of fashion styles and offers. 

They have a wide range of offers, most of what they used to offer was very old ladyish - there is still alot of it! I just pass on by that 'stuff' and instead shop the contemporary offers. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Too bad Isaac is completely wasted on! wrinkly tee shirts and pants.  Yes, they need some trained designers.  They've evolved into pajamas, lounge clothes and shapeless knits like button less cardigans and French Terry sweat shirts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree. I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Susan Graver and other “designers” seem to me like department store copycats or okay, I’ll make those now too. Nothing truly different.  It’s all so basic everyday ready wear and for the prices you can find things in the stores so much cheaper with no shipping. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Too bad Isaac is completely wasted on! wrinkly tee shirts and pants.  Yes, they need some trained designers.  They've evolved into pajamas, lounge clothes and shapeless knits like button less cardigans and French Terry sweat shirts.

Hmmmm 🤔 Trained designers to offer collections for people that sit at home 24/7 and are minimally active?

What are you wearing? Most likely stretchy, comfy, lounge clothes, certainly not blouses and blazers, right? Come on now, get real - That's why they have such extensive offerings from D&C and QF. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hmmmm 🤔 Trained designers to offer collections for people that sit at home 24/7 and are minimally active?

What are you wearing? Most likely stretchy, comfy, lounge clothes, certainly not blouses and blazers, right? Come on now, get real - That's why they have such extensive offerings from D&C and QF. 

There is a wide variety of shoppers that QVC is attracting, not just those who wear comfy pants and lounge clothes. That was insulting......to infer that everyone on here is minimally active? Really??! We DO like to dress up when the occasion calls for it, and we DO like some dressy clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl    I don't think the majority of American women are sitting at home wearing Muk Luks or Quacker Factory.  Most go off to work every day.  What do you wear to work?  There has always been a retired segment that dresses very casually.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

People complain now about the high prices for Denim & co and Susan Graver's clothing.
Can you imagine what QVC would charge for genuine designer fashions?