Respected Contributor

Why do you keep it a secret that instead of finding out your measurements (which you already know), by using the QVC Fit Guide, that you can press "click here" online and get the actual garment measurements???????????  I know they sometimes give the garment measurements on air, but this is a hit or miss piece of info.

It's almost like if a host mentions "click here" they are automatically fired.  What's with this?????

Honored Contributor

All a person has to do is read the description to find the measurements.  It's not like they're hidden or a secret.  Do you know of a host who has been fired for mentioning the click here measurements?   I think you're exaggerating just a wee bit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think it would be very helpful if they actually put up the measurements of the models.  Then we could compare our measurements to theirs and see how the size fits them.

Esteemed Contributor

@yamma024

Huh??! Compare your measurements to those of the models?

Why don't you compare your measurements to the specific measurements of the garment

Honored Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

I think it would be very helpful if they actually put up the measurements of the models.  Then we could compare our measurements to theirs and see how the size fits them.

@yamma024  Wouldn't the perverts among us love that?  It's way too intrusive and personal.  It should be enough to know the size they're wearing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

For QVC-- Why is the garment measurement on this item & some other items are sometimes available to see & sometimes are not showing or not opening for me to see and be my guide if I need to order small or go up a size. It's just a big X when I click the "specific garment measurements for this item, click here "?  QVC please fix the issue.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

All a person has to do is read the description to find the measurements.  It's not like they're hidden or a secret.  Do you know of a host who has been fired for mentioning the click here measurements?   I think you're exaggerating just a wee bit. 

@Kachina624

Me, exaggerate?!?  Maybe just a tad scratch head.gifHowever, I've never never never never heard any on-air QVC person mention "click here!" (Never!)

Respected Contributor

One of the biggest mysteries (to me) is when they make an XL size --1/2" bigger in all its measurements--than the 1X.  How is this even possible????  I'm not sure they really do this!  I think they're just trying to illustrate (falsely) that they really do offer an XL?????

Honored Contributor

I remember it being a big deal when XL was added.  Customers wanted it, Q resisted it.  In the fall, I had to order a few things for my sister.  I was torn whether to get XL or 1X.  I quickly found out it probably didn't matter.

Contributor

I too cannot seem to get specific garment measurements for whatever reason. Since all brands are a little different, it is crucial to have this info available. Why aren't we able to see this?