Honored Contributor

Givingj the model's measurements only helps those that are the same size as the model.  I am one of the "lucky" ones, I guess, I can sometimes chance an XL when I consider myself a true 1X.  I get twice as many items before it sells out.  I do think they should show a petite model and a larger plus model.  If you are in the middle somewhere, your odds of looking good are greater.   

New Contributor

I have noticed lately that some of the garments I have wanted to purchase have a blank page when I click on "Garment Measurements".  I am in my 70's and have some figure issues, and I depend on the garment measurements to determine if the particular piece of clothing will fit me before I order it, and not have to pay $6.95 to return it.  This one thing is why I have ordered so many clothing items from QVC.  Other online retailers put up a generalized sizing chart which is usually worthless for a specific piece of clothing.  
PLEASE START BACK PUTTING SPECIFIC GARMENT MEASUREMENTS FOR YOUR CLOTHING!  THANK YOU! 

Contributor
I really like to know the garment measurements also, it is blank on my iphone
Contributor
Why can’t we see the garment measurements when shopping online