Trusted Contributor

Re: Frustration with LUNCHTIME SPECIALS

I understand violann's frustration.  If my size/color is not available on an LTS, I try to waitlist any color in any size and can usually edit later for what I wanted.  But, I have also called CS, up to 2 hrs after the LTS price expired, when I couldn't wait list, gave CS the item number and LTS price, and they have honored it, even with EZ pay.

Right now, I am running into another issue with LTS, that I have had in the past.  On 10/08 I waitlisted a Linea Dell 'Olio necklace.  The next day, it popped back in stock so I waited for my waitlist to be processed since the LTS price is $30 lower.  Now, day 5 after the item is available to order, waitlist still not processed.

I sure hope that QVC sets aside enough stock to fulfill waitlists BEFORE putting the item back in stock.  5 days should be enough time.  I know I can call CS to have them process my order but I shouldn't have to.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I understand violann's frustration.  If my size/color is not available on an LTS, I try to waitlist any color in any size and can usually edit later for what I wanted.  But, I have also called CS, up to 2 hrs after the LTS price expired, when I couldn't wait list, gave CS the item number and LTS price, and they have honored it, even with EZ pay.

Right now, I am running into another issue with LTS, that I have had in the past.  On 10/08 I waitlisted a Linea Dell 'Olio necklace.  The next day, it popped back in stock so I waited for my waitlist to be processed since the LTS price is $30 lower.  Now, day 5 after the item is available to order, waitlist still not processed.

I sure hope that QVC sets aside enough stock to fulfill waitlists BEFORE putting the item back in stock.  5 days should be enough time.  I know I can call CS to have them process my order but I shouldn't have to.

@vickie25 - I had that happen once on something I really wanted.  I ended up with waitlist and that same night, it was suddenly available again, so I thought "Great!  My order will get processed."  NOT.

I got nervous, when it didn't go into process days later and I phoned CS only to be told there was nothing they could do about it; I would just have to wait until my waitlist order was processed.  I said "But I can order it right now, only it's a higher price.  Can't you just cancel my original order and reorder it?"  NO.

You know the result - the item sold out and I never did get it.  Now that made absolutely no sense to me at all.  It should never have been put into stock, until all waitlist orders were filled.

Honored Contributor

@violann - (And to others who have this problem)  Make a note of the LTS price and S&H.  The minute you see the item go back into stock (after the LTS hours end), contact CS and ask them to place the order at the LTS price and explain why.

I've done this more than once and they were always happy to place the order for me and adjust the price, even when it's been hours later.  After all, the aim is to clear the merchandise.  HTH.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@vickie25 wrote:

@vickie25 - I had that happen once on something I really wanted.  I ended up with waitlist and that same night, it was suddenly available again, so I thought "Great!  My order will get processed."  NOT.

I got nervous, when it didn't go into process days later and I phoned CS only to be told there was nothing they could do about it; I would just have to wait until my waitlist order was processed.  I said "But I can order it right now, only it's a higher price.  Can't you just cancel my original order and reorder it?"  NO.

You know the result - the item sold out and I never did get it.  Now that made absolutely no sense to me at all.  It should never have been put into stock, until all waitlist orders were filled.

I had that exact same thing happened on another LTS waitlist.  Showed in stock, then was sold out and ever got my waitlist.  Would really like to understand QVC's policy on processing of waitlist orders when stock is availabe for other customers to order.

Honored Contributor

keep track of the date, the item number, and the color you are interested in......along with the lunchtime special price and any other offer that may have been attached (like free shipping or easy pays.)

there are some great customer service phone representatives that have been able to honor the pricing a few days later if you see the item back in stock again. it never hurts to try. if the first one doesnt help you then call again and speak with another agent.

this same thing happens with TSVs sometimes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein