Contributor

I would like to see Tara have her favorite Temptations pieces presented on a Fall show made with her designs of just Fallfetti, Pumpkin Patch, Harvest, etc.  I'm sure she would do really well selling these pieces.  When you try to call in your order for these designs, within five to ten minutes into these shows, these are already sold out.  You don't even get a chance to buy anything.  Please consider this!  After all, I think lots of times, these fall Temptations pieces are what customers want for Fall and the Thangsgiving season. 

Contributor

Re: For Tara with Temptations

As a huge fall fan, I have to agree. They could have all the patterns: Fall, Harvest, Fall-fetti, Boofetti, Pumpkin Lace, Pumpkin Patch, etc. All of it. 

And I guarantee you...the show would be a smash-hit. Smiley Happy 

And I----would be broke. Smiley Very Happy 

Contributor

I have purchased so many of Temptations bakeware as well as dinnerware. I loved her pieces however mostly all of her bakeware had cracked and had gotten black markes on them.

They did not stand up to baking and oven cooking and I was very disappointed. The only sturdy pieces were the basketweave designs.

I think Tara needs to redesign these bakeware pieces and other customers have also said the same thing. For that reason I will no longer buy any of the older pieces. 

New Contributor

Once again I am dissapointed .....can't believe with all the color selections in the TSV fallfetti is not one of them!!  

New Contributor

Hi Tara, I love all of your Temptations but I would love to see some platters or bakeware for Passover and Hanukkah.  I am sure they would be very popular because you have to look long and hard to find a pretty dish for the Jewish holidays.  Thank you!!