Trusted Contributor

With all of the new changes here, there are many, many things I would like to complain about as like many, I am not at all happy with this new format. I am terribly disturbed to the point I am not even sure if I will remain here.

However, the most strangest thing to me is why the font size has been altered, and although it seems you offer other sizes, they aren't really good, logical choices. For the life of me I cannot see why this was even a consideration, much less put into effect. I simply can not read it as it is.

Thanks for creating a most significant problem before I can even tackle all of the others.

Respected Contributor

You do know you can change the size on your computer screen or another choice is to enlarge the view?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor
Being able to change the font size is the best thing about these new forums. It is a major improvement for me.
Contributor

Changing the font size only works if one is signed in, I don't care to sign in most of the time.

AND I REALLY HATE THIS FONT SIZE!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am having to re-set the font size everytime I post. Is there a way to keep it set?? I am not finding anything on that. 

And YES, I still HATE the new forums. It is STILL frustrating to me! It is hit or miss if I can find any of my prior posts.

Valued Contributor

I always go up one size from the default to 2 just to be readable.  Another thing that isn't obvious, is that if you change the font family, the sizes are not all the same size.  I have been typing so far in the default whatever that is.

Size 2 in Comic

Size 2 in Georgia

Size 2 in Verdana

Size 2 in Times New Roman

Size 2 in Courier

Size 2 in SimSun

Size 2 in Arial

See what I mean?  Also the default font color is dark grey.

You can change it to BLACK and get a lot more contrast!

But alas, you have to take the time to change it on EVERY post!!!!!!!!!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

I always go up one size from the default to 2 just to be readable.  Another thing that isn't obvious, is that if you change the font family, the sizes are not all the same size.  I have been typing so far in the default whatever that is.

But alas, you have to take the time to change it on EVERY post!!!!!!!!!

I've been experimenting with fonts, too, and I think it's ridiculous that you have to change it every time you post.  This should be one of the things you can change in your preferences so the system would keep your chosen font until you decide to change it.