Super Contributor
The three hosts should be:
Amy
Courtney
Katrina
They have the most Fashion and style knowledge
Esteemed Contributor

My opinion is  just keep Katrina out of the mix on Fashion Night In  since she has a  decent show on the Szish List where she curates  items.

I avoid  watching when they have 2 & 3 of them on Mon or Fri nights  since all they do is have a chit chat   of  useless  info and give little to no factual info  abt the garments .

Respected Contributor

"Girls just wanna have fun..." pretty much sums it up for that segment. 

Regular Contributor

I think Amy is well prepared and gives all the information. My only problem is I don't care for Logo. Courtney acts fine until you know who shows up, that's when I turn the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't anybody tired of LOGO, Denim and Co, Cuddle Duds, Vionic, Sketchers, Clark's, Isaac, Graver etc etc??  I have stopped watching the Fashion shows on QVC.  Too much of the same thing...style, fabric, colors....over and over!!

Trusted Contributor

Amy does great by herself.As soon as someone steps in it's crazy.Another thing,I know the hosts model clothing,after a while Amy,goes crazy with the clothes,on off what is next?

Contributor

Re: Fashion Nights In

[ Edited ]

@corita- I was thinking the same thing (although I do like Cuddl Duds maxi dresses this year, the Denim & Co swimsuits and AnyBody shorts). If you haven't yet checked out Belle Beach by Kim Gravel, Candace Cameron Bure, J Jason Wu, StyleList by Micaela, even Zuda - I'm enjoying all of these lines. (The first two sell out super fast though.) 

I don't think they are typical Q fashions, and find they are working beautifully together for summer clothes upgrades. The newer Barefoot Dreams items are different looks for them and also recommend.

I bought the two-piece Luxe Jersey jogger/top set from Micaela that was the recent Q2 big deal, and unexpectedly loved it soooo much I'm getting it in every color at full price. The way it's styled on the Q site with the jean jackets and T's - omg. Love love love. In exchange (and to your point about being tired of the same old things) I will save money by never again buying pajama sets by MukLuks and Cuddl Duds! lol.

Some other things I can recommend: the Candace white/colored jeans and her slub shirts that were a TSV; Jason Wu's nautical striped sweater; the Belle Beach striped slub hoodie (I think that sold out).

In defense of Isaac M, the item I've been getting the most compliments on recently is Isaac M's deconstructed tie dye hoodie. I have it in pink. I can't wear it without getting stopped! Kind of short but that makes it very flattering. Needs to be true to size, don't go up. I saw Mary DeAngelis wear it on a garden show and spent a long time trying to find it on Q.com - was totally worth it! Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Tie-Dye-Hooded-Sweatshirt.product.A392883.html?sc=PSCH&qq=...

Contributor

I like all the fashion hosts, but I don't think I would pair Katrina with anyone, as others have said she's great doing her own thing. Maybe... she could possibly have a role as like a spolight quest, who brings in some styling ideas or reports on the chats? Like Ali or Mary on the David shows.

I can't watch the two-hour Susan Graver, LOGO, and Denim & Co shows, it's just too much of all of them, but understand they have a lot of hours to fill. 

I have to admit I have recently discovered Courtney and Kim Gravel's shows on Saturday nights and love them! - probably not everyone's cup of tea but I think they are so fun and often hilarious. My coloring is similar to Courtney so I like seeing her model the clothes. I can't be the only one because most of what she models sells out! 

Esteemed Contributor

@J woww wrote:

@corita- I was thinking the same thing (although I do like Cuddl Duds maxi dresses this year, the Denim & Co swimsuits and AnyBody shorts). If you haven't yet checked out Belle Beach by Kim Gravel, Candace Cameron Bure, J Jason Wu, StyleList by Micaela, even Zuda - I'm enjoying all of these lines. (The first two sell out super fast though.) 

I don't think they are typical Q fashions, and find they are working beautifully together for summer clothes upgrades. The newer Barefoot Dreams items are different looks for them and also recommend.

I bought the two-piece Luxe Jersey jogger/top set from Micaela that was the recent Q2 big deal, and unexpectedly loved it soooo much I'm getting it in every color at full price. The way it's styled on the Q site with the jean jackets and T's - omg. Love love love. In exchange (and to your point about being tired of the same old things) I will save money by never again buying pajama sets by MukLuks and Cuddl Duds! lol.

Some other things I can recommend: the Candace white/colored jeans and her slub shirts that were a TSV; Jason Wu's nautical striped sweater; the Belle Beach striped slub hoodie (I think that sold out).

In defense of Isaac M, the item I've been getting the most compliments on recently is Isaac M's deconstructed tie dye hoodie. I have it in pink. I can't wear it without getting stopped! Kind of short but that makes it very flattering. Needs to be true to size, don't go up. I saw Mary DeAngelis wear it on a garden show and spent a long time trying to find it on Q.com - was totally worth it! Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Tie-Dye-Hooded-Sweatshirt.product.A392883.html?sc=PSCH&qq=...

--------------

@J woww 

Thanks for suggestions.  I don't  like hoodies much and think I am pretty much at the point of no more clothes buying.  But never say never....  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I agree, although I can always watch Denim & Co.  LOGO, Cuddl Duds, yuk.  Never bought anything Belle (can't take KG).  And shoe shopping with whomever.  I love shoes, used to sell shoes a long time ago, but stop already!  And pushing the boutique type styles and prices turn me off.  Everything is tencel or modal and this is so expensive to produce, blah, blah, blah and you should buy two!  Some hosts sound so desperate and I realize they are under pressure to sell, but hard sell doesn't  work.