QVC Customer Care

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

To All

We are sorry that many of you find the Wish List to be less than satisfactory; we (The Mods) are certainly not ignoring your posts or any threads dealing with this topic. We provide on a daily basis your feedback and requests not only to our IT department but our planning groups as well. 

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Also, you can't click on the item to check on colors and sizes available, or read reviews that might have come in.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Beth at QVC, thank you for being the first person to reply to our concerns about losing the Notes section of the new Wish List. I think if IT would bring back the Notes that we HAD on our Wish List, and allowed for Notes in the new version, everyone would be happy.

This thread has garnered a huge amount of interest/concern regarding the new Wish List format.

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I am chiming in as well! This new format is horrible! I never used the notes section before so that part doesn't bother me, but what is very irritating is when I try to delete sold out items from my list to free up room and nothing happens! I click and click and click and nothing! Please either bring back the old format or ensure this new format works correctly! 

Frequent Contributor

I can't believe that I am the only person who has a complaint about the fact that the new format will show an item as "SOLD OUT" regardless of whether or not other colors or sizes are available.  The old format only said that if the item was completely sold out.  Therefore you did not have to waste your time clicking on an item to see if perhaps there is another color or size you are watching.  Some items like IM T-shirts I want to get in several colors and I can wear 2 different sizes.  So this is an important feature to me.

Anyone else irritated about this?

Regular Contributor

@Fashion1, yes, I agree with you. That is another negative. I previously posted about all the other negatives and forgot about that one.

It just seems so absolutely strange to change something that worked perfectly fine and make it so inferior.

But the really strange thing is now that I am at work, and using Internet Explorer, the wish list is as it always was.

When I am at home, using Google Chrome, it is the new TERRIBLE wish list.

What is that about??

Frequent Contributor

@mom2four  Thanks for agreeing with me.  I also agree with you that there are so many negatives about the new format.  I've also had days/moments where the old system comes back either using my cell phone or my home computer.  But it always goes back to the horrible new format.  I think that happens when they are tweaking the format.  

I am so weary of QVC making all their "Upgrades" to the website.  This one is about the final straw for me.  I'm just about "Done" with using their website or ordering by viewing their boring and uninspired programming for that matter.  Just not fun anymore.

Super Contributor

I     have lots of notes... who changed it and why?  It is another thing  that should og been left alone. Was it done to keep us from keeping track of all the different prices of items??

Regular Contributor

@Fashion1, ughh, you're right. I'm at work again and checking my wish list. Now it is the new terrible format. So, much for the hope it would continue working on IE.

Really, I order so very little from QVC anymore, so not sure why this bugs me so much, but I agree with you again, this could be the final straw.

The prior wish list did have its benefits, and now they are gone.

Occasional Contributor

I am with everyone who wants to RESTORE THE OLD WISH LIST FORMAT !!!!  WHY DID  QVC CHANGE A PERFECTLY GOOD THING??? 

I LIKE THE NOTES FEATURE AND USE IT ALMOST DAILY.  I RECORD ITEMS FOR POSSIBLE GIFT GIVING, AND POSSIBLE "DOWN THE ROAD" PURCHASES FOR MYSELF. 

THE MORE QVC CHANGES, THE MORE I LOOK FOR SOMEPLACE ELSE TO SHOP.  I HOPE THIS NEW VENTURE WITH HSN DOES NOT BRING ABOUT EVEN MORE BAD CHANGES FOR WHICH THEY (HSN)  WERE WIDELY KNOWN.

BRING BACK THE OLD WISH LIST!!!!