Super Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

The Wish List is just plain AWFUL!!!  Why did you change it?  Why did you delete notes?  Why did I waste time putting in notes, prices, and organizing it the way I wanted to and now it is a mess???  Might as well delete everything as it is not the way I had it so I could check it daily for updates, pricing, availability, etc.  PLUS it's not even working or available right now as I was going to delete everything on it.  My Wish List is no longer "mine."

Occasional Contributor

Change it BACK! It’s horrible and will most DEFINITELY stop me from shopping.

Super Contributor

Just deleted almost everything on my "wish list" as it was no longer any use to me since it changed and all my notes were gone.  My "wish"is that it was the same and not changed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

QVC, you just revamped the Wish List and it is terrible!

Item Numbers do NOT show

Notes are now missing and no button to make them!  I used this a LOT to list sizes, colors, prices etc.

When you click on an item in your Wish List, it takes you there....but all the description information is MISSING!  You have to write down the item number and enter it into SEARCH just to get all the important info!

With all the things wrong w/ this website, why do you change something that worked fine and no one ever complained about!!

Please put it back to the previous format!

Thank you!!

@RespectLife, I, like many, agree with you ...

put it back to the previous format!

~~~

My list is exactly as you have stated - "Missing"

I had about 20 items, now I have 13.  My notes or prices, are missing - there is no place to add information and so far I am unable to delete any/all items from my list (there is a small, almost invisible X in the top R corner which is not functional).

~~~

I have been shopping less and less with the Q.

If it weren't for WEN, LDO, Stan Herman, Bob Mackie, Hagit, Or Paz, C Pollack and a few others I would not be checking the Q's site.

As it is, I rarely watch the Q.

Ughhhh!

Honored Contributor

OMG I just went to my wish list not knowing it had been changed what a mess.  I lost all of my notes when clicking on it all the info is missing plus I can't delete anything from my wish list.  There is an edit but that is useless too.  Please bring back the the original!! 

Frequent Contributor

SRe: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

I agree with everything everyone has said about not being able to add any notes.  I used that feature constantly to aid in purchasing items on my wish list. I also used the notes feature to move items to the top of my list so I could watch them more closely.

But I have another complaint no one has mentioned.  I hate the way they put "Sold Out" on a wish list item if it is no longer available in your selected color or size.  But yet, there are still other colors and sizes still available in that item.  There are often times that I am watching more than one color or size of an item that I may want to purchase.  For it to say "Sold Out" I have no way of knowing if the item is completely sold out or if there are any colors/sizes left.  So I have to waste my time clicking on it to see if the product is truly sold out or if perhaps there are other colors or size that I might be interested in.

It used to be that if it said "Sold Out" I knew that the item was truly completely sold out and I didn't need to waste my time clicking on it.  But I would leave the item in my wish list in case the item happened to come back (a person's purchased cancelled or whatever) and then the "Sold Out" would be gone and I knew I was not wasting my time by clicking on it. 

PLEASE, PLEASE return our "Wish List" to the way it was.  Based on what everyone is saying, including myself, you will defintely lose sales because of this unneccessary change in format!!!  I can't tell you how many items I have purchased because of my wish list.  I almost never go to the vendor's pages to order.

Valued Contributor

Re: SRe: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

Did you get the message IT department???? WE HATE what you have done to the Wish List. PLEASE bring it back to its former status with our notes.

Valued Contributor

Re: SRe: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

First thing this morning I had your new and awful format. I just posted above and went to look at Wish List and it is back to its original format. Why does it change back and forth?? PLEASE keep it in the format that includes our Notes section.

Trusted Contributor

I have given a Heart to almost every comment here!  The comments here say it all. 

RU kidding me?  This new wishlist format is awful!

I will no longer waste my time with this website and company that does not seem to want to serve The Customer. 

New Contributor

I do not like the new wish list format. I take the time to make notes so I can  look back on them. They are gone and there is not a link to enter new notes. Also My Wish List is missing items.

Put the wish list back to the way it was.