Contributor

Bring back Eric. I miss him.

Esteemed Contributor

Who's Eric????

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Contributor

Chef from QVC that sold copper pans and air fryers.

Honored Contributor

Eric works for Cooper Chef or Gotham Steel or whatever the name of that company is, not QVC.  From all the complaints I've heard about the copper pans recently, I don't think I'd want more of their products than the one pan I own.  I did hear Eric had been sick.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

He had some kind of surgery, I am thinking back surgery.  He is recovering right now.

Honored Contributor

Eric Theiss.  I see him often on infomercials.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Eric works for Cooper Chef or Gotham Steel or whatever the name of that company is, not QVC.  From all the complaints I've heard about the copper pans recently, I don't think I'd want more of their products than the one pan I own.  I did hear Eric had been sick.

@Kachina624 Are the complaints about Copper Chef pans, or all copper pans of all brands in general?  I've had my Copper Chef pans, 3 different sets, for over three years now.  I use them every day, and they all perform like brand new.  I love mine.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper. I assume the complaints I've read are about the original pan since they mention having had it for several years.  They mention it sticking after it has been used awhile.  I've had mine about that long but I don't cook much so it's gotten light use plus I'm careful to only use silicone utensils in it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Eric Theiss.  I see him often on infomercials.

I love watchihg him on his informercials.  30 minutes w/no commercials when shown on CNBC.   Those pans must be selling well for him to afford 30 minutes w/no commercials as he is the commercial.

He is very animated in his informercials.  I also noticed his informercials are more informative about the pans than he is on Q.  More instructions on the proper use of the product.  Especially when he cooks salmon. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have a copper pan, not sure if it's the Copper Chef brand, but I like it.

I baby mine, by using silicone utinsels, and when I wash it, I use a microfiber cloth, or a paper towel to clean it.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.