Contributor

DELAYED ORDER ISSUE

[ Edited ]

Ordered 2  Beekman products and delivery was going to be 7/8/19.  On 7/5/19 I received email stating the items will be delayed until a future date.  This is not acceptable, as they were going to be gifts and will not be here in time.  Called Customer Service and was told they could not cancel the order because it was already in process.  THEN told me, I could ship them back for a refund.  WHAT?????  Are you kidding me??  The amount will show on my credit card for a cycle, then I have to pay to return them and lose that shipping $$.  NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

This needs to be addressed and allow a customer to cancel if the item will not be on time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RLH wrote:

Ordered 2  Beekman products and delivery was going to be 7/8/19.  On 7/5/19 I received email stating the items will be delayed until a future date.  This is not acceptable, as they were going to be gifts and will not be here in time.  Called Customer Service and was told they could not cancel the order because it was already in process.  THEN told me, I could ship them back for a refund.  WHAT?????  Are you kidding me??  The amount will show on my credit card for a cycle, then I have to pay to return them and lose that shipping $$.  NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

This needs to be addressed and allow a customer to cancel if the item will not be on time.  

I would be upset too...there is NO reason they can't cancel the order when its going to be delayed! I would call and ask for a supervisor and let them know this is unacceptable! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Did they define future date?  That's really vague.  Next week?  Two weeks?  Next month?  You should be allowed to cancel the order.  @RLH 

@Beth-QVC- can you assist @RLH ?

Honored Contributor

This seems to be the norm lately.  That happened to me a few weeks ago.  Mine did ship a few days later though.   thought they would have the shipping issue fixed by now.

Valued Contributor

@RLH wrote:

@RLH I totally agree with you BUT since you tried to cancel and could not, when you return the items request a FULL refund of ALL shipping charges and explain why.  You will be granted a full refund of all shipping charges.  If you have any issues reach out to the QVC Social Team at Social.Team@QVC.com.

Is there a problem with QVC? 

I had delivery estimated on 09/03/2019 but still in process. this takes too long. 

Contributor

@TonyDaddio wrote:

Is there a problem with QVC? 

I had delivery estimated on 09/03/2019 but still in process. this takes too long. 

Welcome to the boards @TonyDaddio. There's a big problem w QVC processing & shipping.

You could post in Customer Care to the Mods or email them.