Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Enough With The Sticker Invoices

QVC needs to STOP putting sticker invoices under the shipping labels on packages.  Yet again, today, I received two packages this way.  When you rip off the top shipping label, it rips off the printing on the invoice sticker below.  When you rip off the invoice sticker, it usually comes off in pieces and has a sticky backing.  What are you supposed to do with that?  Also, there is almost never the return form label as indicated on the top shipping label.  There are supposed to be 3 total labels, almost always there is only two; the return label is missing.  QVC, just print off a ****** invoice and put it inside of the package.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Enough With The Sticker Invoices

@teagal7 wrote:

QVC needs to STOP putting sticker invoices under the shipping labels on packages.  Yet again, today, I received two packages this way.  When you rip off the top shipping label, it rips off the printing on the invoice sticker below.  When you rip off the invoice sticker, it usually comes off in pieces and has a sticky backing.  What are you supposed to do with that?  Also, there is almost never the return form label as indicated on the top shipping label.  There are supposed to be 3 total labels, almost always there is only two; the return label is missing.  QVC, just print off a ****** invoice and put it inside of the package.

@teagal7   Amen!   It drives me crazy.  The labels are useless. 

Honored Contributor

@teagal7    Maybe you need to quit RIPPING labels off and instead carefully peel them off.  I haven't had any trouble with them but I don't RIP. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't like them either.  And most of the time I don't get all three pieces like I'm supposed to.  My last order had the invoice/packing slip stuck to the box with no return label underneath.  I couldn't remove the invoice without ripping it so I guess I'll leave it on the box.

I'm also wondering if this may be why so many packages are suddenly being returned to QVC before they reach their correct destination.  Sometimes those top address labels peel off by themselves.  If that happens during transit and all that's left is the return label, it would then go back to QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I don't need to rip them because normally they only have 1 label and it's usually the return one ...yet it baffles they heck out of me how my packages always get delivered ...

maybe the postal carrier sees its my return address...I hate them for many reasons but 😁😁😁😁I still get my packages!

Occasional Contributor

I don't rip either, but I have received numerous packages during the pandemic with only the top label...the second and third (return label) were not on the package.  I think this problem originated with the shipping department at QVC.  They removed the top label and put it on the package, and sent it out.  When you do get all the labels, you have to stick the 2nd label on a piece of paper in case you decide to return the item.