Contributor

Why is there MORE Logo fashion on when we have just had two complete hours devoted to it?  Watching Fashion's NIght In and Logo is on again!  How about getting in some NEW designers instead of the same old, same old?

Respected Contributor

Amen to that.

@Momkat wrote:

Why is there MORE Logo fashion on when we have just had two complete hours devoted to it?  Watching Fashion's NIght In and Logo is on again!  How about getting in some NEW designers instead of the same old, same old?

Honored Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

@Momkat  Your observation is nothing new.  There has been a piece or two of LOGO in P.M. Style for a long time, long before her 2-hr Monday show which used to be one hour. Obviously LOGO must sell well or QVC wouldn't air it as much as it does. Just because it isn't your particular taste doesn't mean it isn't others'.

Frequent Contributor

DITTO!

I have ordered pieces in the past BUT always returned due to sizing, quality, etc.

Way too much air time.

QVC needs to find new and exciting brands and not only in clothing in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

As long as it keeps selling you will keep seeing it. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

Don't blame me, I wouldn't be caught in that "bag Lady" apparrel.

and I second the motion, get some new choices for us. We could use less shoes, purses, and all the endless makeup shows.

Valued Contributor

Amen again!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

For those of us that like LOGO, it is great. You don't have to watch or buy LOGO. So tired of the complaints when LOGO is obviously a popular brand for many of us or QVC would not waste the air time. Millions of people watch QVC. It cannot just be about you and what fashions you like, Sorry.

Trusted Contributor

@Pawslover wrote:

DITTO!

I have ordered pieces in the past BUT always returned due to sizing, quality, etc.

Way too much air time.

QVC needs to find new and exciting brands and not only in clothing in my opinion.

QVC has brought on a number of new brands this year. Have you seen Truth + Style? That is my favorite new brand. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@godi wrote:

Don't blame me, I wouldn't be caught in that "bag Lady" apparrel.

and I second the motion, get some new choices for us. We could use less shoes, purses, and all the endless makeup shows.

You don't have to watch.