Frequent Contributor

Enough Already!

[ Edited ]

Enough already of Susan Graver! RU kidding?? She's on almost all of today except for David Venable. And PLEASE! Stop saying "We are spending more time at home these days"  WE ARE NOT! 

Esteemed Contributor

Well it is her TSV today, what do you expect?    Works for me, better than listening to a vacuum run all day or a Vitamix and hosts/vendors yelling over the noise.  Why don't you watch a baseball game or something?   Enjoy your day Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

Enough already of Susan Graver! RU kidding?? She's on almost all of today except for David Venable. 

This is not a celebrity show, it's a show to buy products. I have just finished purchasing two of the Susan Graver TSV.  I'm not watching it because she is on, I'm watching it because I like her clothes.

Frequent Contributor

Very helpful! Thanx for your input.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Enough Already!

[ Edited ]

You seem incensed that QVC would do this.  This is afterall a shopping channel and the goal is to sell as many products as possible.  It's not entertainment.  If you don't like her or her items, either turn off the tv or switch to another channel.  

Honored Contributor

@JJK1954    No different than any other TSV day.  Go find something else to do.  Would you rather watch mattresses or vacuum cleaners all day? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

For all the hours SG has spent on air, I just checked on-line and all colors are still available. Apparently this TSV isn't selling well. A real linen would have been a sell-out early this morning!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Jennifer just said that for now they sold 70000 and they have a lot of broken sizes. I think it's pretty good.Don't know with what amount they started.

Frequent Contributor

Wow! There are a lot of very rude people in this forum. 

Honored Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

Wow! There are a lot of very rude people in this forum. 

Your first post started the rudeness.