Occasional Contributor

Why can't QVC list what type of electronics is coming up? You don't have to say the brand, but at least it would give viewers and or buyers some idea. I am looking for a computer now and it would give me some idea to wait and see, especially this time of the year. During the summer there were all kinds of computer shows, now when I want one, there are none. I don't want the ones you have listed in your present inventory as I want something updated and less than 700 dollars. I don't like Apple products and they are too expensive for me. Also, wish you could omit the bundles, I don't use any of it. They are only trials. Whether QVC initiates these offers or the companies push these products, I do not know?

I admit I like the easy pay and free shipping on these computers, but if I can't find what I want then......

Honored Contributor

Re: Electronics TSV

[ Edited ]

@Granny T

If you are talking about on the 27th it's Beats Solo2 Luxe Edition Headphones for $100 with free S&H. Comes in blue, silver, black or red.

Image result for Beats Solo2 Luxe Edition Headphones and qvc

Respected Contributor

Re: Electronics TSV

[ Edited ]

IMG_8219.JPGIMG_8220.JPGIMG_8218.JPG

Here are a few coming up on the 26th. It comes in a 15" and also a 17" with or without MS Office. Also three years of a new Tech Live Connect Service.

I am going to order the 17" Rose Gold without Office. I was waiting for an i5, 2 Tb hard drive and a DVD player, and backlit keyboard. This has it all. You can pre order right now if you want. This also has easy pay! 

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I refuse to purchase electronics on QVC. I can find prices much cheaper elsewhere.

Super Contributor

Looks like an amazon echo is coming soon withpicture capability

Esteemed Contributor

@Granny T

@Granny T wrote:

Why can't QVC list what type of electronics is coming up? You don't have to say the brand, but at least it would give viewers and or buyers some idea. I am looking for a computer now and it would give me some idea to wait and see, especially this time of the year. During the summer there were all kinds of computer shows, now when I want one, there are none. I don't want the ones you have listed in your present inventory as I want something updated and less than 700 dollars. I don't like Apple products and they are too expensive for me. Also, wish you could omit the bundles, I don't use any of it. They are only trials. Whether QVC initiates these offers or the companies push these products, I do not know?

I admit I like the easy pay and free shipping on these computers, but if I can't find what I want then......

I am going to Costco tomorrow and hopefully buy the one for my needs at 500,.O0.  HAS more GB than the Q. It,s the same GO, does all the same functions, but you don,t get all the stuff you don,t need.  Also 90 day back refund and if a Costco member 4 year warranty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever

@Reever wrote:

I refuse to purchase electronics on QVC. I can find prices much cheaper elsewhere.

Buying same at Costco, hundred cheaper and more GB. Don,t need office.   If you need office then I can,t compare.

Super Contributor

@Granny T wrote:
Also, wish you could omit the bundles, I don't use any of it. They are only trials. Whether QVC initiates these offers or the companies push these products, I do not know?

@Granny T

IMO trial subscriptions might be included to make it seem you are "getting" a lot of programs free, thus making the "deal" more attractive.  I also don't want them.  They are offered by the manufacturer, sometimes due to partnership with the company or owning the company who offrs the software.  If something is included with the computer I don't want I uninstall it as it takes space and I won't use it.  Some companies offer great deals and special financing.  You just have to look for it.