Respected Contributor

Would Love to See Malden Mills Plaid Sheets

I just love my Malden Mills Polar Fleece sheets. We have two sets and I sleep on them year round.  I would love to see a few plain sets offered, anyone else. I have been into plaid lately this year, even in fashion. Anyone else??

Respected Contributor

Re: Would Love to See Malden Mills Plaid Sheets

When they were a special value in October, there were tons of solids. I got an ivory set with two sets of pillow cases that I love.

Respected Contributor

Now I really want plaid!

Esteemed Contributor

Those sheets are great.  I like the one with embroidery on the pillow cases.  I haven't seen those offered this year unless I missed it.  I have enough sets anyway at this time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chessylady wrote:

When they were a special value in October, there were tons of solids. I got an ivory set with two sets of pillow cases that I love.

I wish all the Malden Mills/Berkshire sheets sets came with two sets of pillowcases since there is no option to purchase an extra set.  

Plaid would be a great option! Since malden Mills is offering a print in a fair isle print (in pillowcases at least) maybe they will move more into prints next season. I wish the fair isle print would have come in a complete sheet set instead of just the pillowcases.