Honored Contributor

Dooney Logo Lock Bag Discontinued... Yes or No??

There have been contradictory reports on the air during the past week re. whether the Dooney and Bourke Logo Lock Hobo in pebble leather is being discontinued. Some of us think it applies to only certain colors that are on clearance. Others think that entire style is being retired. And still others think not at all. Would someone at QVC Community Team please respond, and clarify this? Thank you!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Logo Lock Bag Discontinued... Yes or No??

Last night when they presented the clearance colors they specifically said, only these clearance colors of the bag are being retired. The video is up right now on A280440

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

This bag is NOT being discontinued. It has sold more than any other bag they have designed. They did just today retire(6) , I think it was 6), colors.

But then they showed 17 NEW colors for spring/summer, etc. 

The inferred this bag is here to stay for a while.I bought one on the very first show when they came out in a leather skin of some type. I mailed it back the next morning because it was too heavy when I put my few items in it and I thought the strap a little too tight to wear it on my shoulder, which is how I like to wear and carry my bags. I think it should have been a bit longer.

Honored Contributor

Dooney Logo Lock Bag Discontinued... Yes or No??

One can only hope so.

Valued Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

There have been contradictory reports on the air during the past week re. whether the Dooney and Bourke Logo Lock Hobo in pebble leather is being discontinued. Some of us think it applies to only certain colors that are on clearance. Others think that entire style is being retired. And still others think not at all. Would someone at QVC Community Team please respond, and clarify this? Thank you!

I'm disappointed that you posed this question a few days ago and specifically asked for a response from the QVC Community Team and no one has gotten back to you on here -- even if just to say they're trying to find out.  Luckily other customers are helpful.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @handygal2!

I checked on A203807 http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Leather-Hobo-with-Logo-Lock-and-Accessories.product.A203807.html?... and I do not see that this bag is being discontinued.  Thanks for asking!

Barb 

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @handygal2!

I checked on A203807 http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Leather-Hobo-with-Logo-Lock-and-Accessories.product.A203807.html?... and I do not see that this bag is being discontinued.  Thanks for asking!

Barb 

Customer Care

Barb, you're wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @handygal2!

Barb 

Customer Care

Thanks, Barb, for clearing up the confusion!

Honored Contributor

Glad to see @handygal2 that you got an answer over here, because we haven't yet heard back over on our 'Adventures' thread. At this point I guess it's moot. It seemed clear after the weekend's shows that the reports by Shawn and Ashley of this bag's apparent demise were exaggerated...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Glad to see @handygal2 that you got an answer over here, because we haven't yet heard back over on our 'Adventures' thread. At this point I guess it's moot. It seemed clear after the weekend's shows that the reports by Shawn and Ashley of this bag's apparent demise were exaggerated...

Woman Wink

Indeed, @stevieb. They need to get their act together. I don't think this would have happened if Sue Clifton were there with Shawn on that particular evening...