Contributor

DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW BILLING PRACTICE

Is there4 anyone else out there that received their bill who noticed that the cycle of easy pay payments was not noted?  I am not pleased with this .... I think it is necessary to inform customers how much they still owe on a product.  I really consider this devious ... and actuallty a bad business practice. 

Valued Contributor

Re: DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW BILLING PRACTICE

@Etelka wrote:

Is there4 anyone else out there that received their bill who noticed that the cycle of easy pay payments was not noted?  I am not pleased with this .... I think it is necessary to inform customers how much they still owe on a product.  I really consider this devious ... and actuallty a bad business practice. 

Yes, i mentioned this in a thread several days ago. a few people said whats so hard just to go on line and check. Well i have other things to do and don't want to waste my time.

Esteemed Contributor

Keeping track of your finances shouldn't be a waste of time.  Spending time on this Forum is.  Q has a great system for us to see what we bought - what we owe - and in an instant you can pay off an easy-pay with the 'click' of a key.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In another thread about this one of the Moderators posted it was an error & the e-z pays will be listed on future statements. No big deal. Everyone makes mistakes.