Honored Contributor

Please bring back the platinum clad Diamonique by the Yard. It was 18", adjustable to 16" and available in other lengths.

I enjoyed wearing mine when traveling and recently lost it.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for Colors Of Diamonique!    Beautiful, sparkly colors such as Canary, Margarita, Peridot, Fire Orange with hints of pink, etc., etc.  In solitare.  No tons of tiny stones all around.  A simply stated ring.  In sterling and/or even stainless steel.  Affordable, fun rings; so we can have many of them to match our Spring fashions. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY. So far I've seen a large Morganite ring. IMO, they really can't accurately duplicate most gem stones, so if they're kept small, the difference in color in less noticeable. Even the ruby, emerald and sapphire colors are not real looking though smaller stones. They're trying to duplicate gem quality color, which no one could afford...even the tiny stones. 

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered the Diamonique Morganite, but I'm not crazy about all of the halo/tiny stones.  Generally speaking.  If they (somewhere, anywhere) would only design that size without all of the tiny stones, I'd be very happy.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  (again, lol):   I recall, many, many years ago, seeing many colors without all of the tiny stones all around and down the sides.  Was it the Q? Or another shopping channel?  Anyway, those colored stones/rings were very popular, as I recall.  Not too expensive and very colorful.

Respected Contributor

DQ by the yard is very pretty!  I wish all DQ necklaces came on just a little sturdier chain and I would buy several and pay more for the gold.  Those delicate chains scare me that they will catch and break.  Hope they come back in stock for you.

Respected Contributor

Romary,

I agree, tiny stones mean tiny prongs and possible loss of the stone(s)