Occasional Contributor

Cuddl duds host rude comment

Wow. Did anyone hear the CD ambassador state that the green wouldn't end up the color of "a poor person's yard"? Wth?
Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl duds host rude comment

Did she say "poor" or "pool" .... like the green of "stale" pool water?

Honored Contributor

Dumb..cause rich or poor we all struggle in my area to keep the grass green.She must have run out of descriptors.

Occasional Contributor

I rewound to make sure,and she did say poor. You could tell she realized this mistake, bit dang. That was rough!
Respected Contributor

What item & who was the QVC host?

Trusted Contributor

People often say things without any meaning.  I don't listen that close to their every comment.  Not a big deal at all.

Respected Contributor

It didn't bother me a bit but the first thing that came to my mind was - I bet someone rushes up and posts this on the Q board since some people love to complain about everything.  Yep, here it is.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

It didn't bother me a bit but the first thing that came to my mind was - I bet someone rushes up and posts this on the Q board since some people love to complain about everything.  Yep, here it is.

But it did bother someone else.  The OP expressed an opinion, just like you did.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

But it did bother someone else.  The OP expressed an opinion, just like you did.

Express away!  And so will I!  It works like that, ya know?  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it was an unkind thing to say.  Because everyone knows rich people run sprinklers during a drought even when authorities ask people not to.  After all, what would people think if their lawn was brown.