Contributor

Philosophy Shower Gel TSV Suggestion

I think it would be great to have a Philosophy TSV that features only the shower gel of all the scents we Love, Fresh Cream, Amazing Grace or Falling in Love (understanding the latter scents cost more than Fresh cream and Cinnamon Buns and there will be a price difference). I just think it would be nice to get a set of 16oz shower gel that fits easily in our shower, accompanied by a refill bottle of 32oz or 64oz and available on Auto Delivery and Free Shipping. Why? I love the shower gel, but not the moisturizers, lotions or spritz as much.  Philosophy reps., please consider this. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel TSV SuggestionI wonder if Philosophy/QVC could have nine differemt scents,

@JDiva  I like your idea of just a shower gel TSV, but I would prefer lots of different sets from which to choose.  For instance, I like very different scents than the ones you mentioned in your post.

I like:

• Sweet Vanilla Fig
  • Warm Cashmere
  • Amazing Grace Pure Rose
  • Gingerbread Man

I wonder if Philosophy/QVC could have nine different scents, and the customer could select any three to make up their own set.  That's probably an inventory nightmare though.  

Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel TSV SuggestionI wonder if Philosophy/QVC could have nine differemt scents,

@Caaareful ShopperAbsolutely, I agree. I was just mentioning those, as tbose are my favs. But, yes, the more options the better! Hopefully Philosophy will consider this. Thanks for your input! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

A great idea. Thank you for suggesting it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel TSV Suggestion

I think this is a great idea too... I love the 16 oz. sizes. Plus I think more people would purchase, because so many do not like the super large sizes!!! Too hard to store, and usually you get bored and want to try another scent before you are even halfway through the 32 ounce. 

Respected Contributor

I made the mistake of buying two GIANT size Philosophy shower gels.  First off they're too big for a normal bathroom.  I have a full sized tub and a window sill inside my shower and still found the bottle challenging.  I didn't even make a dent in it after a year, since I alternate with other shower gels daily.  I also can't stand how the Q ALWAYS wants to sell you body butter/cream with shower gel.  You don't use them at the same rate so you don't need body cream with every gel purchase.  HSN does it too.  Why can't they just sell the gel at a good price in a normal sized container???

Valued Contributor

@JDiva

just shower gels is the best idea for a tsv that i have heard!

you are hired to be the president of what customers want.

like you, i don't like the lotion and moisturizers and recently had to send a spritz back because it smelled horrible.

i like the 16 and 32 oz combo - but both must come with a pump.
i wouldn't mind an 8 ounce and 32 ounce.

then we could fit more scents in the bath/shower area (smile)

i would not like them to put a set of 3 scents together.

so far, all of the mixed scent configurations that they have done, i have passed, because at best, i only like 2 or 3 out of 6 or 12

actually, if they were individual, we would not have to buy 3, we could buy any number we wanted.

this would be great at the holidays, 'cause we could also knock of 2 gift per set, if that makes sense.

i saw this either during the holidays on nordstroms web site or during their big sale in the summer - a small 6 or 8 ounce and a 32 ounce. hmmmm.

not many scents though. i think 3 or 4 would be good to put each 16&32 ounce scent it's own box and let us pick the 3 we want.

now that i think about it, philosophy puts their configurations in a box and sometimes it's shipped in a philosophy box to me and other times that box is in a qvc or nordstrom box.

yes, having the pure grace, falling in love etc, at a different price would be fine, as we could pick the scents WE want.

they could have 12 scents offerings.

i don't think it would be an inventory night mare, as they could ship each scent separately or put each of the scent boxes into one large box. to me it's the same as buying 3 pair of jeans in 3 different colors. lately, their tsv's have been free shipping, so it wouldn't cost us any extra money, if each scent was shipped separately.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE this idea of just the shower gel without the lotion as a TSV! Years ago Philosophy had a TSV with shower gelees. It was an auto delivery plan & every few months you received a different scented gelee. The scents were wonderful & the gelees really lather well. PLEASE PHILOSOPHY! Thank you.
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I wonder how many body butters and scrubs I have donated from different scents?  I'm scent allergic, so I've narrowed my selections to fresh cream and lemon custard. I can't use anything "strong" or any product that stays on my skin except unfragranced.

Honored Contributor

Years ago they would have a trio of gels on auto delivery....you got three 16 oz shower gels according to the season...I ordered these for myself and granddaughters and friends....everyone loved getting them as a new season was approaching. Please bring them back!