Respected Contributor

There have been quite a few clothing items I've been tempted to purchase and want to see colors first b/c that will determine if I actually go through with the purchase.

More often than not, we are given all kinds of info before the colors available. I don't have a lap pad or note pad so I rely on the TV presentation. So there have been times when - by the time the colors are shown - my preference is gone in my size.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a duplicate post now that the threads had been merged.

Honored Contributor

I think the producers/directors or whatever try to get to the colors fast but often the hosts get bogged down in some kind of chitchat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@pommom

I take it you have a desk top?  I, do, too.

Is yours so far away you can't run to it to see the colors online?

You can watch the show on your computer, maybe you want to do that if it's a clothing show you're interested in.

Respected Contributor

I hear ya, @pommom. It's such a simple thing to do, isn't it? Yet they can't seem to prioritize this for most people who want to see all color choices first and foremost.

There's one vendor in particular who can't stop blabbing for 2 seconds. When they finally get to the colors, she has to spend at least 5 minutes on each color, fondling the garment and expounding on the color. We can see the color, dear -- doesn't require a flowery explanation. Just get through the list. Lol.

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

There have been quite a few clothing items I've been tempted to purchase and want to see colors first b/c that will determine if I actually go through with the purchase.

More often than not, we are given all kinds of info before the colors available.  I don't have a lap pad or note pad so I rely on the TV presentation.  So there have been times when - by the time the colors are shown - my preference is gone in my size.

Just venting...

Happened to me this morning with a Graver coat.   Host was trying to go through colors and Susan kept interrupting to talk about features.  By the time they showed the rest of the colors, the one I would have considered was sold out.  Oh well, saved me some cash.  

Esteemed Contributor

I hear you too.  It's frustrating not to be able to get the information you need to make a decision.  In general I wish they'd spend more time giving info about the product being presented.  

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Colors first.  I've missed out on several items, waiting for the names of the colors.  O/P: If you have time, start a thread in the Suggestion Box category.   I believe that 'they' will read it there.   Enjoy your Sunday, O/P and all of the posters here.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

You're posting this on a computer on the very website that also has pictures of every color of any item you're interested in.... no waiting.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree! Show the colors at the beginning. And please don't show the models wearing the black ones because you can't see a dang thing.Woman Frustrated