Honored Contributor

Re: Colors first, please!

[ Edited ]

I've been having internet connection problems all morning long...'Page cannot be displayed' over and over again.........finally able right now to get online and to QVC Community, using my good old-fashioned W7.  Anyway, I've been noticing a huge, wonderful improvement regarding showing colors first.  Made my day!  Thank you, QVC!  Thanks to Mary Beth and others who are showing colors first.  Love to see the colors and their official names first on a large screen TV.  Very nice SG choices today.  Have a wonderful week! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

1 thing that irritates me so much about Susan Graver is....she is constantly trying to show something other than the item being presented. She pulls out pants/skirts/vests trying to show them over the current item. I want to see the garment ALONE, I can use my own imagination to figure out an outfit. This absolutley drives me crazy when she starts doing it. Susan will NEVER listen to her viewers. 

Frequent Contributor

I get tired sometimes of waiting for available sizes, especially with shoe/boot presentations!  Often have to watch for 5 minutes before sizes are shown!

Super Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

You're posting this on a computer on the very website that also has pictures of every color of any item you're interested in.... no waiting.  Smiley Happy

Mellie32:  I understand your point, but if I am sitting watching a show on TV I don't want to run across the room to my desktop computer to call up an item when the host/vendor could have taken a minute to show the colors before getting into the details.  I don't know if you (or any other poster) remembers that in the past showing the colors first was a requirement, but with today's pushy vendors (well, some of them, anyway) and chatty hosts this requirement has fallen by the wayside.

Honored Contributor

Re: Colors first, please!

[ Edited ]

I've been seeing a huge improvement, and they are showing colors and sizes first!  Very impressed by this change.  Easy to write down the exact official color that I'm interested in ordering.  Also, sometimes there are several colors that are close in color, more or less, and we need to know the exact official color's name.  Especially in the neutrals family, and also in the greens.  And, sometimes the prints are named according to the background color, and not necessarily named according to the colors in the print. Well, anyway, I'm very happy right now.  Heart    "Color me happy"

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).