Respected Contributor
I don’t care where it’s made.
Valued Contributor

I absolutely care about where the products are made. If a cosmetic is from China, I might keep it,but will not reorder. 

I am from Italy and I spend tons of time there. Chinese take over Italian stores and open factories ( where the conditions are the same as in China).

They want their products to be " made in Italy" . My aunt sold her coffee bar to a Chinese man.

I am grateful that Laura Geller sold her company many years ago, but her items are still mostly made in Italy. 

Honored Contributor

I don't get all the biting responses.  There are dozens of comments and suggestions that are repetitive.  

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 Spot on..anyone who dares to enter into the clique better hold on tight because the sharks will swarm with snarky unresponsive remarks. 

Super Contributor

Americans better wake up or there will be no America.

Valued Contributor

The director of the FBI came out and issued a warning about China yesterday and companies need to listen.  China is a real threat to the USA and many other nations.  It would be a simple thing for QVC to show consumers the country of origin under product description.  To date this has been hidden and it is not fair to consumers who care about where their purchases originate.  It would then be our choice as opposed to seeing, buying, receiving, being disappointed.

Honored Contributor

It'd be easier to list what is made in the US. The US is not a manufacturing country anymore. 

I don't care where something is made. I care about quality, price, and if it's something I like.

Remember, if the US doesn't buy from other countries, other countries won't buy from the US.

Honored Contributor

END OF DISCUSSION...thank you....sorry I posted here.  Just stating an opinion.  I don't care if you don't agree or think I should be wiser after 8,000 posts.  Have a nice day.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 kinda rude  to post.she/he is entitled to post what they want

Honored Contributor

@walker wrote:

END OF DISCUSSION...thank you....sorry I posted here.  Just stating an opinion.  I don't care if you don't agree or think I should be wiser after 8,000 posts.  Have a nice day.

Don't give in, don't be sorry, and don't let them dictate.  Carry on.