Frequent Contributor

I understand most women probably have pierced ears...but I'm guessing many don't, or perhaps they can no longer wear pierced earrings for some reason (as in my case). I would like to see more of QVC's jewelry designers offer more clip-on options.  Just a thought...I've seen so many earrings that I would have loved to buy, but need clip-ons.  

Contributor

Re: Clip-on Earrings Anyone?

I agree...I don't wear pierced earrings any longer, only clip-on.  Joan Rivers clip-on earrings are the most comfortable ones, even more so, than Judith Ripka's!  I have purchased both over the years...

I would like to see more vendor's bring a choice of both clip-on & pierced earrings to the Q...

Honored Contributor

I cannot keep earrings in my right ear and lose them.  I have lost thousands of dollars in earrings over the years, many 14K and 18K gold earrings that were costly and some of which were purchased abroad.

So I have begun wearing clip on's, which though can be quite painful if you are not careful about choosing, can also be easier to keep on and comfortable if you choose good earrings.  I have some KJLane, Joan Rivers, Nadri. I also have some that are clip-on pierced.  They are placed on the ear like clip-ons but they actually fit into the pierced part of the ear and that secures them much better.

Respected Contributor

I only wear pierced earrings. I don't have the extra bit of "lobe" hanging down on my ears. Nothing much to hold on to with clip earrings.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not an original idea.  The clip on ladies have been hollering for more of that style for years, although they don't seem to be as vocal as they used to be.  They are so uncomfortable, I'd do without before I'd wear clip one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Totally agree.  Joan Rivers Jewelry offered clipped or pierced when Joan was alived and presenting her line of jewelry, however since her death, in my opinion her jewelry has lost it appeal and quality.  Very sad.  I have stopped buying.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have pierced ears. I wear clip ons only for dressy events, less and less as time goes by.

JAI jewelry has a pair of clip ons that look nice, not too large, not too pricey:

J485388
JAI Sterling Silver Hammered Clip-On Earrings

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not an original idea.  The clip on ladies have been hollering for more of that style for years, although they don't seem to be as vocal as they used to be.  They are so uncomfortable, I'd do without before I'd wear clip one.

I didn't get my ears pierced til I was 30...never was able to find a pair of clip-one that didn't hurt my earlobes.  I, too, would go without earrings rather than do the clips.

Trusted Contributor

My 93 year old mother has been asking for clip on earrings for the last year. I have found very few earings that I can purchase for her that she cannhandle.  She is legally blind. So, I am all in favor of more non-pierced options.

Regular Contributor

I also can't wear pierced earrings anymore.  I remember the Brand Veronese. Their clip earrings were very nice. Bought a few pairs.  Wish they would bring this brand back. We can only hope