New Contributor

Change to my order

[ Edited ]

Please give us all till midnight in each time zone to cancel or make changes of any kind to our orders!  As long as it often takes you to send orders out any way, waiting at least until 12:01 AM in my time zone (1 AM EST) to start processing them  isn't going to hurt one little thing!  And can also wind up saving both you AND I some $$ in the long run...we can all use that. 

Honored Contributor

@cak1   That is an excellent idea. 👍🏾

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@cak1 I understand where you're coming from. I doubt that would happen since there is no way of them knowing your exact time zone you are presently in. I split 1/2 time in one home and the other home is a 3-hour time zone difference. I use the same computer to order. They wouldn't possibly know what time zone I am in. However, I do feel a better policy is to give 24 hours from the time the order was placed to make changes. 

Respected Contributor

@cak1  I agree with you - it would be nice, and they are able to do that on HSN but not on qvc - not sure why.  It would be good to have at least a few hours!  Or maybe we do and I'm not aware of it ......?  

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@cak1  I agree with you - it would be nice, and they are able to do that on HSN but not on qvc - not sure why.  It would be good to have at least a few hours!  Or maybe we do and I'm not aware of it ......?  

@moonandthestars We used to be able to cancel and it is simply absurd not to!  Obviously they make money off retuns or they would do this.  And then some forget to return or just keep it--which they hope for.

Occasional Contributor

I agree QVC could give customers a minimum number of hours, perhaps 4, for any change or cancellation.  I have attempted a change a couple hours after placing the order.  The order is "in process" so no changes can be made.  And yet, it takes up to 3 weeks to receive the order.  I agree some small grace period would benefit both QVC and their customers.