Esteemed Contributor

Cannot get through QVC's home page.

Hi QVC!

Longtime member here (1989) and am presently very frustrated with my inability to thoroughly access QVC's home page.

Though this may have been addressed, your sales and marketing departments should be interested in the fact that I have given up trying to access any content on your home page. 

Why?

Because I scroll down just a bit and it freezes - "QVC is not responding" - I wait, then scroll down a tiny bit more, then, it freezes again - "QVC is not responding"----------

I gave up months ago.  And, yes, I performed diagnostics and clean-up on my computer, etc., all to no avail.  This occurred after your last re-organization of the home page.

So...if I've given up on your home page, I wonder how many others have done the same?  Since you're all about "selling" and luring potential buyers into a sale, you've lost much of that punch on me, due to home page freezing and my giving up on it.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot get through QVC's home page.

Chiming in here.....I use a MacBook Pro and don't have any problem at all with the home page.    FWIW.  Hope they can address your issue, OP.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative.   I don't have any problem with the home page, but do occasionally find that other functions sometimes go "wonky".  When this happens, I switch to another browser and the problem is always resolved.  You might try that.  If there was a wide-spread problem with the home page freezing there would be a ton of complaints here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It is frustrating to have computer problems  but you don't say what device or browser you are using.  

I don't have the issues you mention, either on my two laptops or my two tablets.  Have you tried using a different browser?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have Chrome, & I am having the same issue. It's driving me crazy!