Bring back 24/7 live programming!

That pretty much says it all. Some of us do watch in the wee hours of the night. Showing the same TSV launch again and again and again is overkill, to say the least. It also cheapens and diminishes the QVC brand. Please, please bring back 24/7 live programming.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring back 24/7 live programming!

Whether it's live or pre-recorded, the item being shown will be the TSV.  That's the way it is.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Whoever is in charge needs to be retrained. Please reverse course before you lose more customers. The Q is changing so much and the changes are not good in my opinion. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Agreed!  Repeat after repeat of especially electronics is way beyond boring. However, I was under the impression that the midnight prior am would run until 7 or 8 am , then the new day's programming would begin. Well, not only are they running the all night programming past 9 am, but I just saw AMStyle with Leah which ran PRIOR to Thanksgiving Day, as mentioned by Leah Williams during her airing! The program was over one week old already! This was on QVC2 channel. Bottom line here...it's says "LIVE" on the upper right of the screen, but airing prior TSV items and specials!  This is poor and lazy merchandising. It may save overhead costs, but they most certainly will lose customers who find that the item is no longer available or at the presented price. I do not get it!

Frequent Contributor

Definitely TOO Many "Previously Recorded" shows now!!  Honestly!  Stop Already.  We need more live programming. the minute I see a previously recorded show I turn the channel.  Why the change lately?

New Contributor

PLEASE bring it back. I have barely bought anything since  you stopped 24/7.  It's so disappointing to see repeated programming over and over. What happened?

Honored Contributor

If the recorded shows bother you because you watch QVC 24/7.....then you really need to turn off the TV and go take a walk or just DO SOMETHING ELSE. 

Esteemed Contributor

Please, Please, Please, read a book, take a walk, find a hobby or volunteer!  We are scolded about that incessantly so you think we would get the idea by now!

Honored Contributor

But I guess it's OK to sit on the [QVC] Forum board 24/7, while picking apart someone's else's choice to watch and/or actually shop 24/7.  

Regular Contributor

I agree. I rarely watch anymore because the same show is repeated too often.