Regular Contributor
Please let Carolyn Gracie host more shows in the evening. Great personality. She informs and knows what see speaks of. So tired of the evening circus every night. ❤️
Honored Contributor

It is so interesting how different we all are. When I see Carolyn , it is an immediate click. Different strokes as they say.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I like Carolyn a lot but she is better on early in the day.   I also think she probably don't like working at night.   I personally enjoy the circus everynight   LOL

Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
Please let Carolyn Gracie host more shows in the evening. Great personality. She informs and knows what see speaks of. So tired of the evening circus every night. ❤️

I like her also and I agree, nice change.  As far as the "evening circus", depends on who the ring leader is for me.  I like Shawn but only if she's alone.  Although I don't mind Antonella or Jane T. 

Super Contributor

I like Carolyn always t I agree! Also Sean and Sandra make me sick and I agree the 3 ring circus,   They never let the vendors speak such no it alls but Carolyn does

Honored Contributor

Carolyn has the best voice!

Esteemed Contributor

She's too bossy.  But she bosses with a very professional voice.

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn, however maybe she prefers to work during the day and not at night.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager  I agree that she is bossy.  And in the background as the vendor is speaking, she is always making noises, like uhuh, yeah, etc.  She is never quiet and it is so distracting.  She just can't wait to talk again.  She is condescending.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager  I agree that she is bossy.  And in the background as the vendor is speaking, she is always making noises, like uhuh, yeah, etc.  She is never quiet and it is so distracting.  She just can't wait to talk again.  She is condescending.

Exactly !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan