Esteemed Contributor

Bring Back the Inspire Me Line

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bring Back the Inspire Me Line

I like the other Home shows like Valerie ,  but need some variety. Plus the Inspire Me line offers entirety different items then Valerie and are made very well.   The items in this line are much more in line  with our decor ,  a lot of unique and modern offerings which I lean towards now .   There hasn't been a show in over a year and I'm thinking the Q may have dropped the line,   I do hope they haven't .

Esteemed Contributor

I liked that line also and bought a few of the  ottomans.   Have you looked at her website?  Their are some beautiful things, but I haven't ordered directly from them.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I absolutely love this brand's Christmas decorations!  I have the set of large ornaments and they are the best quality for a reasonable price.

I wasn't so enthused about the rest of her home decor since it was a little too modern and golden for my taste.  But what I saw was always grand looking and done well even if it wasn't for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I absolutely love this brand's Christmas decorations!  I have the set of large ornaments and they are the best quality for a reasonable price.

I wasn't so enthused about the rest of her home decor since it was a little too modern and golden for my taste.  But what I saw was always grand looking and done well even if it wasn't for me. 

@Caaareful Shopper  I have those ornaments and I agree they are wonderful quality and just beautiful !!!   I can understand the line is a particular style and not For everyone.  For me though it is so much my style,   Have many pieces and love her offerings!    I do wish the liberalize continue on qvc.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I liked that line also and bought a few of the  ottomans.   Have you looked at her website?  Their are some beautiful things, but I haven't ordered directly from them.

@twinsister @Yes I have been to her site ,  haven't bought anything so far there.   The items I've wanted are always sold out.   I love the ottamans and also have a few!

Esteemed Contributor

does anyone at QVC ever read these suggestions I wonder ???  

It looks as though the line is no longer which is so disappointing to me as I so love this line and would like to see some new items added with presentations with Farrah .   I know she has her items online on her own website.  But QVC offered items like furniture pieces that she doesn't offer in her online store.      It seems that  Valerie brings  the same ole same ole .   I do like some of her items  ,   But my tastes have changed and I like the more glam/modern that Inspire me offers.   I feel that maybe home reflections is taking its place .  I hope QVC will consider having some shows in the near future.

Honored Contributor

This line has grown -- along with her own website, her home decor line is now at Lowe's, Wayfair, and Kohls, among others.  QVC may not feel they have the demographic for this line, but Inspire Me Home Decor keeps growing elsewhere, so I'll continue to shop it elsewhere.