Esteemed Contributor

I've written to Linda from NN a couple of different times on her blogs.   I'm not on FB so I requested if they would consider doing some nice holiday themed towels.  I find those are hard to find anywhere.  My towels in general I purchase on LL Bean with free shipping...........BTW, she never answers me.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

They don't fade or pill or pick like the NN towels I have purchased. 

What wait..... NN towels pill & pick????? Smiley Surprised

I practically read every NN towel reviews & none of them mentioned pilling or picking.

Come to think of it, watching their videos, no mention of pilling either...hmmmmmmm

Thanks for the wash cloths review.  I think I will be more than pleased.

@Mominohio

THe NN towels are terrible. 

I bought a TSV earlier this year, and yes the pick and run right from the first wash, in cold water with nothing else in the load. I wrote a review and stated so. 

I have seen other people give four or five stars on these towels and other products, then have a laundry list of what is wrong with them. Sometimes I don't get people and their thinking in writing a review. Give it 5 stars, then tell all the things wrong with it! Go figure!

The washcloths on the other hand, are supposed to be made from the same fabric as the towels, yet they are as perfect as can be, wash after wash. 

I don't get that at all, but it has been my experience!

Esteemed Contributor

Kohl's has a nice selection of towels, all sold separately.  I like the Chaps brand; sizes range from wash cloths to bath sheets.  When they have a sale these towels are reasonable.

Valued Contributor
Another Target Threshhold user/lover here. I bought 2 bath sheets and 4 hand towels 2 or 3 years ago, tryed them out for a couple of months and have been back for several more since (I actually replaced all of my towels with them amd donated all of my other towels to my local animal shellter). They have plenty of colors, they're super absorbant and the price is great.
New Contributor

It would be wonderful if instead of just offering sets with bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths, you offered a choice of bath sheets with the hand towels and wash cloths.  Thank you for considering.

Honored Contributor
,I buy my towels at Costco now; they are great and they are sold separately, not in sets. I prefer the bathsheets rather than the bath towels and they always have the bathsheets in each color as well. They sell the Charisma brand and have the mats, etc. in the same colors.
Honored Contributor
The best washcloths for facewashing are the 12 pack ones at WM. I buy the white so I can Clorox them and get stains out. They are just rough enough to exfoliate well. I buy nicer ones elsewhere for the hall bath and upstairs guest bath.
Honored Contributor

It's hard to find face towels, what my aunt called "fingertip" towels too.  I like to keep those to dry my face and they get used on nothing else!  

Respected Contributor

Check out the towels from Catherine Zeta Jones recently.  They received great reviews.