Honored Contributor

I searched high & low on the site for towels & found none. All of Q's towels were "sets." icon_exclaim.gif

I would like to order just "bath towels."  I am not in need for towel "sets" which usually includes hand towels & wash cloths.

Also, it would be nice to have the bath towels come in two to six pact & let the customers mix & match the colors they want within the pact.

Can you please pass this suggestion to the vendors (specifically Northen Nights)/buyer(s)/Q's attention?  Thank you.

=============

FWIW....

I did end up purchasing the 12 pack Northern Lights washcloths (H205073) which were on sale!

I can match them up to towels later.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Grl!! Love your spirit!!! 🤸‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

I just sent a "set" of 12 towels back to another retailer.

I realized I wanted more style/colors. Like the somewhat mismatched towels I have!

Honored Contributor

Threshold towels at Target are great I have 3 sets of their bath towels

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I searched high & low on the site for towels & found none. All of Q's towels were "sets." icon_exclaim.gif

I would like to order just "bath towels."  I am not in need for towel "sets" which usually includes hand towels & wash cloths.

Also, it would be nice to have the bath towels come in two to six pact & let the customers mix & match the colors they want within the pact.

Can you please pass this suggestion to the vendors (specifically Northen Nights)/buyer(s)/Q's attention?  Thank you.

=============

FWIW....

I did end up purchasing the 12 pack Northern Lights washcloths (H205073) which were on sale!

I can match them up to towels later.

@Mz iMac

I think you will be pleased with those wash cloths.

They are very substantial and thick (I know different people are looking for different things, some like a thinner wash cloth). They hold up very well after many washings. They don't fade or pill or pick like the NN towels I have purchased. 

I bought two sets and wouldn't mind having more, but I really don't need them (nor do I have anywhere to store anymore of them!!). 

I have a hard time finding towels that I consider good quality these days, but those wash cloths are some of the best I've seen in a very long time. 

Thanks for pointing out they are on sale, I may pick up a pack for my mom!

Honored Contributor

Re: 🛁 Bath Towels 🛁

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

They don't fade or pill or pick like the NN towels I have purchased. 

What wait..... NN towels pill & pick????? Smiley Surprised

I practically read every NN towel reviews & none of them mentioned pilling or picking.

Come to think of it, watching their videos, no mention of pilling either...hmmmmmmm

Thanks for the wash cloths review.  I think I will be more than pleased.

@Mominohio

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I also bought Threshhold and eco-melange from Target within the past two months. Very nice. I bought lt gray.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess@I am still oxox

Thanks for the Target heads up on Threshold towels.  I am going to check them out when the weather breaks.  Expecting snow in a few days.

Honored Contributor

Re: 🛁 Bath Towels 🛁

[ Edited ]

Horchow sells great towels and sometimes has some really great sales.  You can get all colors, and even get them monogrammed if you like, which is a nice gift.  If you can catch them 30 percent off, they make a great gift!  My mother, who didn't like anything, was thrilled with monogrammed towels!  Who knew?  LOL!!!

I have been very happy with all I've gotten from them, especially like the Polo ones.  SOmetimes they have great towels at Homegoods and TJ Maxx as well.  

Respected Contributor

Threshold @ Target. I buy the bath sheets for our bath.The regular bath size for the hall bath. And, the hand towels at the sinks. 

I also buy the bath sheet size to use at the lake in place of “beach” towels.

I do not buy towel sets, just the sizes we actually use.

I am a pouf person, but I also buy (elsewhere) 600gsm white washcloths for face washing and for guests, guys, and kids.

-Texas Hill Country-