Trusted Contributor

Re: BREEZIES PRODUCTS

I don’t understand.  If you love them and presumably wear them, why do you care/don’t understand that they may not cater to larger sizes?

Respected Contributor

@millieshops 

Congratulations on your weight loss!  I'm sure it was difficult, but you took the challenge and succeeded!  Best wishes for your new life! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nicTY   It's a new life, for sure.  And I'm loving it even as every day my internal dialogue reminds me I have to maintain these new eating habits and even try to add bits of more gentle exercise to my daily regime.  

I know why on the TV weight loss shows they concentrate on younger losers, but every once in a while they need to find someone much older.  I had already decided I was "too old to lose much weight" so I had stopped trying -  until that visit to a doctor about 2 weeks before I turned 75.  I tell him every year I owe my current health to him.

Super Contributor

Check out the exact same bras on Amazon. About once a week most of the good bras go for about $15..00 to $20.00. Breezies just don't work for me. If the bra fits, the straps are too short!

Honored Contributor

I tried one, but, it felt like rubber and was hard pulling clothes down over it.

Clothes just stopped at the bra when you pulled tops over your head LOL

Had to struggle and pull and get the top to sit right on my busty bust.

Went back to Playtex. good to sit around in house in if you want too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am barely a B cup so when I find a Breezie bra that fits I buy as many as I can and stock up. 

As for their panties, uuuugggghhhh they are awful. I couldn't, wouldn't , wont and dont wear them. Dreadfull things.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

I do understand your dilemma, and I'm sorry you have that problem. It seems I can't wear any of their products, even if it is in my size. I agree with you about the daughters. I wish they would step up and make some of the changes we desire. No granny panties for me, that's for sure. They are just losing our money.