[ Edited ]

Here is a good default avatar for Super Contributors

Cape

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ask Your Questions About the Forums Here

Please explain "bleeping."  I was "bleeped" on a thread and have seen a few other posters tonite who have been "bleeped."  My comments on that thread were in no way vulgar or profane (or bashing or provocative).  I believe everyone in the world would understand a "bleep" to be blocking vulgarity/profanity.

For the record I DID NOT USE LANGUAGE THAT WOULD JUSTIFY BEING BLEEPED!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

On the old Television without Pity Forum they used to use the term "Snip." That might be a better term an than "bleep."

For example, "I'm watching QVC right now and they are showing < snip >?  Does anyone have this?"

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I don't give a rat's BLEEP what the BLEEP the BLEEPS call it!!  I don't appreciate it at all. And, another thing...QVC can <snip> and soon!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

VaBelle, is Television Without Pity still up and running? I used to read that and laugh hysterically about what they said about QVC. I must do a google search. I need a laugh!
Honored Contributor

No, it's gone.

Some of the original TWoP founders have created Previously.TV but it's a shadow of its former self.  Some forums are more active than others but most are pretty sad.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I've had to log in several times since 4:00 p.m., so it's not fixed for all users.
Esteemed Contributor

I have my preferences set up so that the newest response is on top. When I click on a thread, it takes me to the bottom to read the OP. Then I have to scroll to the top to see the recent post. Is there a way to set it like the old forum where the OP stays on top then follow it with the most recent post?
Valued Contributor

Are you going to fix the problem of after reading the posts in a topic it takes you back to the beginning of topics not where you left off. I'm tired of scrolling so much. Is there a fix in settings for this?

I hope I made sense.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

I don't even know how to find where the orginal post starts! I can't find anything except reply & new discussion. Can't find any of my replies. HATE THIS!