Occasional Contributor

QVC, are your products (meat, dairy) and vendors Certified Humane? If not, why?

The world is changing, thank God!.. Not only it is important to buy great quality but to make sure you are buying it from vendors that have higher standards such as sustainability, environmentally responsible and humanely treatment of animals.  Are you there yet QVC?  You move pretty slowly when it comes to this in my opinion, such as why not all your beauty products have a "cruelty free" logo on?  Your meats and dairy for sure doesn't..  I refuse to buy products that come from vendors that irresposibly think they can do what they want in this world!! Sorry!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC, are your products (meat, dairy) and vendors Certified Humane? If not, why?

This topic reminds me of a YouTube video of John Pinette doing stand up. One of his videos is about the time someone in a health food store asked him if he ate cruelty free beef.  It is hysterical!

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC, are your products (meat, dairy) and vendors Certified Humane? If not, why?

Thank you for bring up this topic!   A lot of the beauty products aren't either and they don't put very much emphasis on mentioning those that are.  I'd like to see more healthy options and some good healthy supplements from a responsible source!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!!  I cannot be oblivious anymore to other's pain and indifference.  My dollar is my vote and until it changes I will make sure that I don't buy from companies that are not responsible for what they do!  I follow a vegan lifestyle and it breaks my heart to know the mistreatment of animals for the entertainment and fashion world.. Today, there are so many materials that imitate leather that we wouldn't need to kill one more cow in this world!  Besides, how many bags do we really need anyway???

Trusted Contributor

I agree with all of you well said. The world and views have changed in
todays times. We want to know about our products we buy and where it really came from. Especially testing on animals. There should be a law that it must state the facts about what we are buying. No testing on animals and like said no killing of animals . You always hear eat fish it's good for your health. REALLY. Read the package where it is from and read how the fish are farm raised in dirty water and how some countries use slaves that live in cages and are grossly mistreated to bring the fish in. When processed dirty conditions are found. Shrimp or fish anyone??? I bought mushrooms in a can stupid me I read the lapel from China threw the can away. God gave us animals to love and enjoy not use them for a testing ground. Sad Sad world.