Contributor
The fabric and fit on the joggers etc. is great. However, the black color is wimpy and washed out looking.
When I pair the pants with something black, its more noticeable
A true black would make these perfect.
Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of those joggers and think they are the worst pair in my wardrobe.

They look sloppy on me, really baggy, way too much fabric in the legs and I even went down 2 sizes since they fit generous.

Oh well, guess I don't have a figure for them.

Contributor

You are right about the sizing.  I should have said I went down at least one size otherwise they look like harem pants.  Way too much fabric.

Trusted Contributor

I have several pairs of these pants.  They are extremely comfortable, but they do fade quickly and I really just wear them around the house...I even sleep in them occasionally.

I won't buy any more though, because the fabric isn't really very good, I have torn a couple of them just from normal wear.  I think once my dog jumped on me, and her nail left a hole.

Frequent Contributor

I adore their joggers. I have 7 pairs. I too even sleep in them. I have had a pair of black ones since they first came on the air and they are still black. NO fading. I have to stop myself from buying more. I do wish they would have make a deep chocolate brown pair. 

Valued Contributor

I love these pants....wear all of the time.  I have no problem with colors fading or wearing out.   I wash on cold water, pants inside and never put in dryer.  I can not even count how many versions I have of Anybody pants.  

Respected Contributor

I don't have their joggers but I do have a pair of cropped/cuffed pants.  When I bought them, I got two sizes and ended up keeping the smaller size.  I would always watch about the joggers when they came on air.  Contemplated many times buying them.  Just never did.  But about a month ago I saw some at Costco (no the Anybody brand).  For $12.95 I decided to give them a try and glad I did.  They are just like the Anybody brand )look wise but a lot more affordable