Super Contributor

Please fix QVC2 "recently on air"

Lately when I am watching Q2 and I want to see the" recently on air" of the program that is on, it only shows the current item?  This didn't used to happen...  It is only showing the item that is on the air and nothing that has previously shown.  Please fix this...  You can see items from prior shows, but not current...  Thanks.... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please fix QVC2 "recently on air"

@Sunniegirl This has been happening to me for a while.  Someone suggested to me to click on WATCH QVC2 TV from the drop down menu, and that will show the items on air over the previous hour or so, in addition to streaming video.  The video has a slight delay.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed this too.  But if you have the phone app, it shows all of the QVC2 items recently shown there for some reason.  Can't understand why it would show the items on the app but not on the webpage but there it is.  Just be sure to switch the drop down on on the top of the app banner to QVC2.

Honored Contributor

When that happens, I click "watch live" and all the current show's merchandise appears. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The same thing was happening to me and I posted about it.  Others had no clue why that would happen.  I see the remedy here from a few posters.  Thank you.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!