Andrew Lessman Host on QVC first TSV

Watching first TSV for Andrew Lessman on QVC.  This is my very first commenting on any program or any product. The host for this show is a woman I normally enjoy watching but I found her performance extremely offensive today.  Like many others  I've watched Andrew Lessman for many years on QVC and HSN.  Like many others, many times I've watched the same shows over and over because of the valuable information he provides.  We don't need a high-powered host to sell his supplements to us.  We buy them because of the trust we have in the quality of his supplements and the trust we have in his information and his integrity.  Please just let him talk and continue to educate us on vitamins and supplements.

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Host on QVC first TSV

I did not watch the show that you are speaking of. I did view the midnight presentation and the last one that was presented yesterday (Saturday) for the TSV.  I almost dropped over from shock because of the two hosts that I viewed doing the presentations, for the most part they kept their mouths shut and let us listen to Andrew.

One of my fears with him coming to QVC is that most of the hosts just do not understand how to be quiet and let the vendors speak.  Luckily we still have HSN, if QVC is not up to the task. 

I did purchase his Essential 1 with CO Q-10. I have taken the essential 1 for years and have nothing but good things to say about this supplement. 

Super Contributor

I very much enjoyed Jennifer Coffey with Andrew.  I tried watching the 8:00 show with Rachael but had to turn it off.

Valued Contributor

@zillie I, too, watched that show and I was shocked and angry at how she kept interrupting him. Andrew looked surprised at her behavior.

Honored Contributor

very different selling techniques

I watched Rachel for a few minutes, she was pouring the pills out of the bottle into a bowl... How is that even useful?  QVC likes that technique a lot

then the next time the contents of another capsule were taken out on a plate and she has her fingers all over it.

HSN is better at some things than the Q 

Esteemed Contributor

I could listen to Andrew for hours on end.  He has such a nice demeanor about him.

I thought Jennifer did very well with his presentations but I'm glad I missed Rachel as I find her obnoxious anyway.........but yes let him speak as it's his product and he knows everything about it!  I find it's like taking a free nutrition class, I've been watching him and taking his vitamins for years and years.

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

very different selling techniques

I watched Rachel for a few minutes, she was pouring the pills out of the bottle into a bowl... How is that even useful?  QVC likes that technique a lot

then the next time the contents of another capsule were taken out on a plate and she has her fingers all over it.

HSN is better at some things than the Q 

Agree.  HSN hosts let their guests speak.  Andrew has been around a long time, long before some of the Q hosts even heard of QVC.  The TSV presentations with their interruptions were rude.  

Respected Contributor

I watched a good 3 minutes and turned.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I like listening to Andrew too! Very informative! I watch him with Shannon on HSN...