Regular Contributor

RETURN LABELS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX WHERE IS THE PACKING SLIP

I noticed when peeling off the shipping label on the outside of the box, that the return label is underneath that, which is great.  QVC does not include any paperwork inside the box to fill out on how you want the refund or exchange processed.  I have noticed I have to get on line and use my printer and waste paper and ink to print out the packing slip to put inside the box so they have the proper instructions.  PLEASE CORRECT THIS ASAP!!! 

Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX WHERE IS THE PACKING SLIP

Last box I got had to slice label to get box open, was something I knew I would keep, but do not like sticky labels.  I also like to keep receipts and end up sticking them to plain piece of paper so they all don't end up in a ball.  Cheap way to do it.

Honored Contributor

Don't expect a correction to this any time soon.  It is a cost savings.

I NEVER get packing slips OR invoices in my box from Amazon, Wally, Target and many more.

I have to rely on my email confirmation if I want some sort of paper trail.  OR print my email or return slip out.

If you don't have a printer or don't want to use your ink, you will have to request one be mailed to you.  I wouldn't even bother unless I then need to return something.

We have to get used to it as more and more companies are going this route.

Honored Contributor

The invoice should have been included with the return shipping label.  @RespectLife. Is correct, the trend is to discontinue invoices in packages.  The info on them is available online should it be needed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Visitor

Today I finally got frustrated enough to check the QVC blog to see if anyone else was unhappy with QVC's stick-on shipping labels and not receiving a packing slip.  Discovered that I am not alone in my frustration.

In the past week I have received 5 packages without packing slips.  When QVC first started this new label system, usually all three labels would be on the outside of the box.  But now I am only getting the actual address part of the 3-part label.  I am also printing the missing packing slips. 

What's up QVC.  The "Q", the "V" and the "C" - your identity -  have really been slipping the past couple of years.